Chapter 2 (EDITED)

(EDITED)

I sat in my car in front of my house second guessing my decision whether to leave or not

I sat in my car in front of my house second guessing my decision whether to leave or not. I was never one to run from my problems and that's one of the things that have me very conflicted with my decision to leave. But the other part says that this isn't running away, its leaving before things get really bad.

After a few more minutes I made my decision and picked up my phone. Unlocking it I went straight to my call log and pressed one of the numbers I knew all too well. Pressing call, I heard the phone ring a few times before I heard his voice.

"Hello" his voice rung threw the speaker.

"Uncle Bill I need a favour" I said into the phone looking out the window of my car.

"What is this favour?" he asked as I bit the tips of my nails, a bad habit I have had since I was a kid.

"I want to come live with you" I said to him quietly. I met Uncle bill once every year, but I was still close because I kept in contact threw texts, emails and calls.

"What does your parents think of this?" he asked suspicious.

"They don't know" I took a deep breath and let my gaze drop to my lap.

"Look Bella I know something must be going on, I will book you a flight for tonight, but I want to know everything that is happening once you get here" he said the tone in his voice was serious and stern.

"I promise uncle, I will explain everything from the beginning" I said feeling relieved that he agreed.

"Good I will see you soon Bella, I love you" he said through the speaker before cutting the call. I placed my phone in my school bag and walked inside. No one was home, Dad was at work, the twins were at school still and Mum was doing whatever she does.

I walked up to my room and grabbed my suitcase and stuffed the important stuff into the bag. It consisted of some clothes and three pictures one of me and Miles when we were younger at his first football game. The other was of me and Lisa having a tea party and the final photo was one of me and Jaxon right before we stopped being best friends. No matter what has happened, these moments and memories will always be special to me

I started walking out of the big white house, the house I grew up in where so many wonderful memories but also the terrible memories. I reached the gate to my house and entered the code to get out I had called a taxi to come and take me to the airport. I left a note saying I'm fine and that I had to leave its for the best for everyone. Soon the taxi pulled up in front of me and I put my bag into the boot before climbing into the backseat.

"Where to miss" the middle age man asked from the driver's seat while looking at me threw the rear-view mirror.

"Airport please" I said to him giving a small smile, buckling my seat belt the car started to move as we drove past the neighbourhood, I watched the small yet prestigious town fly by.