Chapter One.

Here we go again. I am finally done with school and the best way to celebrate is by going on a world wide tour with my superstar boyfriend, Harry Styles. Over the two years that we have been dating I never really gone on tour with him before. Between work and school I just never could find the time. But that has all changed because I get to go and be with him which is so nice because I truly missed him. When your dating someone like Harry, texting and skyping can only go so far. I walk across my bedroom to my wall of pictures and other odds and ends and pull a ticket stub off the board and smile to myself. It was the stub from the concert where Harry first spotted me and had his bodyguard Paul get my number. I was very apprehensive about it at first and told him no. But every time between intermissions Harry just wouldn't let up and I continued to say no.

When finally Harry asked Paul to bring me backstage and asked me personally to which I finally said yes and I continued to watch the show from there. And two years later we have been dating. I have never been so happy before, come to think of it I have never been in love before. Harry has changed everything I once believed. Before him, all I attracted were losers, cheats, players, scum. Hell I even attracted an abusive asshole who hit me.

Harry has come along and broken that chain. Despite what tabloids may have written him out to be, he is none of those things. He isn't a womanizer, he isn't some brooding mysterious guy that doesn't open up. He is the guy who falls asleep on the phone with me even if he has a show the next day. He's the guy who sends me flowers from all around the world, he's the guy who flew directly from a show to my hometown of Dallas, Texas for my birthday and had my mom sneak him into my bed so the first thing I saw when I woke up was his face. That's who Harry Styles really is and I can't wait to spend six months on tour with him. I fold the last bit of my clothes and plop it into my bag and try to contain my excitement. But when my cell goes off I squeal. I fall onto my well made canopy bed and read my text. It was from Harry, he written that he wouldn't be able to pick me up but one of the guys would. I smile big as I push off the bed and go look at myself in the mirror. My strawberry blonde hair was still in their perfect curls, not a single hair out of place, my mascara was still clean as I stared into my hazel eyes. I checked out my outfit once more, I wore my favorite red light sweater from h&m, my flowly black skirt, with matching black tights and ankle boots. Harry loved red on me it was like teasing a raging bull. Once his eyes saw red, the clothes would come off and I'd end up bent over a amp speaker.

True story.

Suddenly a loud car horn goes off and I jump. Running to the window I unlock it and push it up. As if I couldn't smile any wider I see my best friend Niall stick his blond haired self out of the roof  of the limo " SHI! COME ON!"

"I NEED HELP, NI! "

"HOW MANY SUIT CASES DO YOU HAVE THIS TIME?! I DONT NEED MY KNEES GIVING OUT BEFORE THE TOUR!"

"JUST COME HELP ME, NI!" I yell back as I stick my head back inside and lock the window. I watch my best friend get out the limo and run inside my home. Seconds later I hear his feet trudging up the stairs and into my room. I grin as he stands in my doorway in blue jeans, a white tee and a matching jean jacket. When Harry and I started dating Niall was the first to welcome me with open arms. Now, this isn't to say the others weren't as welcoming because they were but Niall was the one to really went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable at all times. Anything I couldn't tell Harry, which was very slim, i knew I could go to Niall and open up and in return I would receive the same from him. "Jesus, Shi. You have like twenty suitcases?! Please, tell me they aren't all shoes?"

"Hey, hey, hey now. No they aren't all shoes." Niall's body relaxes as he exhales "Only three are shoes." Niall's eyes widen in shock and I laugh. I love to mess with him. One time I took his Dagwood sandwich from the fridge and pretended to eat it. He was so pissed at me that even when I gave it back he didn't speak to me for a whole day. I missed him so much that I swore never to mess with his food again. "I love that look on your face. God, Ni, your so easy."

"Oh ha-ha. You better be joking about the shoes." He says straining himself to lift up my suitcase.

"I was."

"Oh good."

"There's only four suitcase and um, you just grabbed one."

"Oh man Shi."

"Oh come on. Your a big man." I said in a sweet voice while patting him on the back "You can do it. One down nineteen more to go. Come on the faster you do it, the faster you get the delicious yummy lemon squares I made you." Niall's eyes perk up and he smiles as if magically turning into Thor he lifts my suitcase with easy with his superhuman strength "YEAH! THATS MY NI!"

"I'LL DO IT FOR THE SQUARES!"

"YEAH! DO IT FOR THE SQUARES!" I laugh and yell. Knowing that he would be rewarded with lemon squares Niall got the limo packed within a hour. Once he is done I kiss my mother goodbye and grab the Tupperware of the squares and leave. Before getting into the car I turn around and look at my home and city once more. I silently whisper a goodbye before climbing inside and settling into the new life that would become mine for six whole months.