Chapter 1:New School

Sorry if it's not that good because it's my first rewriting a book thank u for clicking I really appreciate it.
____________________________________
Jimin pov

Jimin is a grade 11 student he transfer in SeoulNational University its his first day to school. So jimin's mom had to wake him up "Sweetheart you need to wake up now because your gonna be late in your first day" jiminie got up because of his mom first he go to his closet to change his clothes he pick a blue sweater and some black ripped jeans. After he eat breakfast he eat some sausage and egg. After he eat her mom drive him to his school

"Good bye sweety just call me if u need something if u have a problem don't hesitate to give me a call. I will visit you sometimes good bye sweety luv yaa" and then her mom left he give her a wave then he walk to his school he don't know we're to go because he was new there. But when he walk he bomp in with someone"Sorry I didn't look we're am going "The guy said" Sorry too I don't look where am going too I think you are loss can I help u with something" Jimin answer "Uhh yeah am kind of loss because am new here can u help me find my dorm" The guy said "Uhhh yes what number Is your dorm" Jimin reply "My dorm is 214" The guy said " Oh where the same dorm by the way I am Kim taehyung but call me Tae I want to be your friend because where gonna be roommates anyway" Jimin said with a smile " I guess am Jimin Park jimin nice to meet u " Taehyung replied "nice to meet u too" his signature boxy smile flush at jimin and then he lead the way where's their dorm.

Their dorm looks ok it way not to big not to small it was just a two bed two cabinet some table and little sink and a bathroom that's all he need when he got inside. Taehyung said " Sorry if it a bit messy I will clean this up later make your self feels home unpack want ever u had" Jimin unpack his stuff after that both Tae and jimin went to their school. Jimin walk with Tae then they jimin bomp to a guy jimin's book fell on the floor. Then someone speak " Fuck you watch were u going" Jimin said " Am so sorry am not paying attention where am going" and then the man left.

Jimin said " Who is that jerk I want to punch his face but it was my first day I don't want to be kick out on my first day" Tae said " I don't know his name but he was popular to all girls and Some boys have a crush on him. He is bestfriend with that tall guy and that short guy with mint hair. They also bully everyone and they have a rumor that everyday he fuck someone he was also known as a fuckboy" Jimin reply " Oh that's why he look like a jerk he was a whore" then both jimin and Tae go to their different ways. Jimin entered his room before he entered his teacher said "We have a new student here please intruduce your self"
"Hello am jimin, park jimin I am 18 years old I like sing and dancing please treat me well" then after jimin intruduce his self his teacher say" thank u Park jimin u may seat in the side of hoseok, please rise your hand" then jimin do where hoseok was
"HI I am Jung hoseok but call me hoseok or hobi nice to meet u"hoseok said
" Nice to meet u too am Park jimin u can call me jimin can we be friends"
Hoseok reply "sure" then his teacher start the class.

_____________________________Hi guys sorry if it not that good this is my first book please keep reading I appreciate it thank u🥰❤️