Chapter 58:PROM

Jungkook pov~
It's the day that I will dance with my boyfriend and enjoy the nigth it's prom I been waiting for this very long time it's seems like it will never happen am so excited you ask why?Cause just few days from now it's our graduation and I have suprise for my Minnie .

As I look at the mirror if am looking good enough I wanted this nigth to he more wonderful and unforgettable nigth am wearing this new buy clothes . ( I will just attach the photo)

 ( I will just attach the photo)

It's gorgeous am looking hot this will be the best nigth of all I think or I hope so so as I look at my self at the mirror I heard my phone buzz.

(≧▽≦) My baby Minnie♥

(≧▽≦) My baby Minnie♥:Baby can you pick me up please ಥ_ಥ

      ୧(^ 〰 ^)୨ My baby kookie♥:Baby you didn't need to ask or favor am always picking you up;)

As I close my phone I grab my key and go to the parking lot where all of my car is there I pick the latest blue car and drive it .

Am infront of jimin's house now so I knock on the door as he open I see a gorgeous looking man god his so hot who is he?o I forgot his my lovely boyfriend ughh what did I do in my past life to deserve him 'as I admire him his looking so hot

(I will insert the photo)

As I open the door for jimin he kiss me and hug me as we hug he let go and go inside the car then I close the door and drove .

We are finally on the location the location is big you can hear some music some talking
As we walk we saw the big body guard checking our i.d is we are really invited or students here so as I walk with jimin beside me we give the guard our i.d after he inspect we enter the party or should I say prom as we walk in there's a big photo booth that will take picture of you maybe solo or maybe with partners or maybe your friends so as we wait patiently in the line I feel someone tapping on my shoulder so I turn around and see taehyung mad the another's smiling at me I tap jimin shoulder he turn around and he smile and hug everyone after that interaction we go to the booth and take a photo of us just me and jimin and the others will take pictures with there partners after we take photo with partners of course with friends duhhh we need pictures for memories so after we take different pose for the picture the two are just smile and we finger hearts bit the others are queit silly things after we take photo of course gonna get the copy I said to the photographer that give us eight copy why eight cause sunghyun taehyung boyfriend.