Chapter 38:It's You Again

Jimin pov~
I was walking to the hallway towards my classroom when someone call my name the voice is unfamiliar but I turn around its a tall  man waving and smiling I look closely and then he call my name again.
"Hi! Jiminie hyung" he said while giggling I smile his cute but who is it he walk forward towards my direction his so close then now I know who is it.

"Wait!, it's you again?" I said with a questionable voice and  furrowed my eyebrows he look at me then shuffle his hair and smile a little bit.
"yep! hyung" he said smiling at me then jump hugging me. His hug is so tight I can't breath.
"Stop stop please I can't breath and please not trying to be rude but kid please don't hug me without my consistent I have a boyfriend kid and I love him I don't want him to be angry or jealous" I said he pull off and just smile and nod.
"OK jiminie hyung am so sorry hyung" he said looking at me with those puppy eyes I smile and nod then turn back at him then I look at the back a little bit and wave to say my goodbye cause I really need to go to my class now.

Few hours later ~
Ughhh finally it's the last subject I can finally see kookie and go home I said streaching my arms and get my bag I was so focus on my phone when someone scream ouch I look down and see jin Yung - jin Yong -jin young yeahh him I look worried he fell of on his butt and his papers are now everywhere I try to get all I got it all then I try to help him get up.
"You ok jin young?" I ask him with a corcern look he nod and thank me and left I just look at him confuse but then the bell ring.

"Aishhhh...." I whin I started running towards my last subject science I was late  but luck is on my side the teachers isn't here I look around to see if kookie is there he was on the third row I wave my hand he smile I go there as fast as I could I sit beside him and then he put him arms around my shoulder I blush a little bit and kiss him on the cheeks when the teacher finally came with a messy hair I just look at him confuse like what happened did he sleep or something I just brush away my thought when he started teaching.

After are last subject kookie and I are going home finally I just want to go home and cuddle with him because he said he will spend the weekends with me i want to cuddle him kiss him watch movie with him and he can fuc- I blush with that thought but just brush it off I don't want to think dirty you knowww..

We are at the parking lot he open the car door as usual and I give him a smile at I think he flustered even I always do it all the time thus is new but ok I love we get in the car started driving to way home.

We are here in my house I change then get kookie some clothes to change after that we watch movie and cuddle together after we all done in the episodes my eyes are so heavy so we go to the bathroom brush are teeth wash are face and drop are self in the bed careless we're so tired am so exhausted so I move closer with him smelling his calming and warm scent I love that scent so I snuggle closer to him and sleep it fell so comfortable.

_________________________________________________
Hi guys (ʘᴗʘ✿)this is a small update but hope u like it thank you so muchh... For reading this book and voting please give me feedbacks guys ♥