Chapter 75:The most memorable moment in life

Jungkook pov~
3 years later ~
Today is the day when is the most memorable and important of my life I was so nervous I am at the room the stylish styling my hair and the make up artist giving a little bit of make up .

"Just a little more and your done "the make up artist said .
"Your partner is really lucky to have an handsome man like you "the make up artist said with a smile .
"Nope I think I'm more lucky to have him "I said with a smile she just giggle and give me the clothes I go to the changing room to change .

"Wow honey your look so handsome "my mom compliment me while smiling .
"Yep he get the from his dad right son"my dad said I just laugh and nod then I see suga and namjoon looking at me with a wide eyes .
"Wow your really handsome kook "namjoon hyung said while admiring me .
"Yeh kook I don't know that you can be this so handsome "suga hyung tease I chuckle .
"Sir your ride is here "the lady shouted I nod and go to the car I needed to be the first to arrive there before jimin .

Jimin pov~
I'm to nervous right now I don't know what to do I keep reading again and again my vows and I keep sweating I was just waiting for the car to pick me up I was done when I heard I knock on the door .
"Come in"I said .
"Woww daebak our baby really grow up "my mom said as she ruffle my hair .
"Wow you a grown man now son how did you grow so big "my dad said smiling at me .
"Ohh Minnie your ride is he-wow daebak is that really you Minnie I couldn't recognize you "taehyung said covering his mouth in shock I chuckle in his dorknest as he admire me we stay for that a minute when I heard some lady shouted .

"Mr park your ride is fannily here "the lady shouted as I got more nervous and got so cold .
"Min don't worry you would be fine just smile ok this is your wedding so smile don't be so nervous and yory sweating a lot your make up will be gone "tae said as I nod and walk towards the car the car is white and have many flowers in it I got there they close the door and I wait for the car to drive into the destination.

I was finally here I become more cooler and my heart start beatings I fast I see some people outside I got out and some different petals started throwing at me it's really beautiful here then they get me the orcid boquet its white and pink by the way I hold it and wait for the door to open my dad hold my hands and the door open I sigh and took a deep breath and smile .
Hoseok and Jin wearing some crowns and have a basket full of petals of flowers shimerring all the flowers where I walk it's really beautiful here

Jungkook pov~
As I heard the door open and the piano start playing I become more anxious and nervouse indeed as I heard some foot steps i becomemore nervouse then I feel I warm presence to my side and his dad whisper something.
"Take care of my son "he whispered .
"Of course mr park "I said he just smirk and left then now I was left with this gorgy angel besdie me he look so stunning wearing that suit .

"Of course mr park "I said he just smirk and left then now I was left with this gorgy angel besdie me he look so stunning wearing  that suit