Chapter 52:"No More Dream"

Suga pov~
I was in the house with hoseok hugging me I miss him so much one week without him seems like forever to me I cuddle him closely to smell his sweet fragment is smell so good and addicting I snuggle closer to him going to his neck to smell that addicting fragment is just stay there smelling his worderful smell I miss this smell all week i miss the kisses and cuddles so I just stay there for a while the chief already cook I think so may I just stay there before I brush my teeth and wash my face.

I snuggle so close to him the smell hit my nose trill the smell of the honey with mix of like vanilla it's smell so good I hug him closer then I heard I hum.
"Hmmm~morning baby I miss you "he said while hugging me and kiss my forehead I smile and take a peck on his lips.
"Morning to hobie~i miss you so much being without you a week seems like am waiting for ever but if you said wait for me I will wait for you to come back even if it will take my forever cause I love you "I said smiling his kiss my forehead and smile .
"Don't make me flurtesh kitten your so sweet like suga sweet like sugar I love you so much "he said while he hug me so tight I didn't mind cause I miss him too .

Then we cuddle for a second then get up because the maid said it's breakfast mom and dad is calling us to eat so we go down all away to the dining table All buttlers maid chief guards bow down their hear I just smile to them and go straight to the dining table as I see my mom an dad talking laughing and giggling miss them being this it's kinda cute them my mom notice our presence they stop giggling and talking and the happy face become like stone I chuckle.

"Mom ,dad it's ok I really like when you laugh giggle and talk often it's been a while since I see you two like this it's ok mom dad " I said while smiling to them .
"Mrs min and Mr min it's ok if you want we will just it in our room so we will not disturb your beautiful time "hobi said smiling they shook their head.
"No,no darling 's it's ok let eat now shall we "Mrs min said we just nod smile and sit across them then we started chatting question and giggling
My dad it's quite like me too I will seems like cold like stone but really when it comes to my love one am soft and caring I just really got treat from my dad that's look like I don't care but I really care .

We are done eating so we take a shower I pick this
White hoodie with red and some blue sleeve cause we are just going to jungkook house and we will show them what is the song was and jhope jimin and jungkook will chreo them .

This is what hobi is wearing

A yellow sweater and a white jeans .

After we are finished we go to the parking lot to pick a car to drive I ask hobi if what he wants to drive we both know how to drive now he will drive

After we are finished we go to the parking lot to pick a car to drive I ask hobi if what he wants to drive we both know how to drive now he will drive .
"ahmm I-i don't know"he said unsure rubbing his neck .

" eeverything that I owns is yours everything you own it's mine ok baby so pick a car to drive or else will not go "I said pouting crossing my arms he then chuckle and then pick a car
"Ahmm maybe thatone"he said unsure pointing at the w motors lykan hypersport car the black
It cost 3.4 $ us million dollars.

My assistant give him the key of the car we walk to
Car the car door is open when you press the bottom so no need for hoseok to open it for me we got in he plug the key the door of the car is close then he started driving to jungkook house.

Few minutes later~

We are inside the house sitting to the living room jimin and jungkook is here so we started chatting about some things that come to our mind .

We heard a footsteps I think they are finally here
Then jin hyung enter the living room flying kiss to everyone I saw the maids are blushing namjoon chuckle to his fiance behavior I just cring it's to cringy for me .

Then they enter one by one and they all sit after we all settled me and namjoon went to the studio to get the Cd and the USB after we hand it we go down and say follow us they follow we go to the dance studio and I put the CD cause I don't trust namjoon he might break it so i put the CD and the song began to play the song starts with a beat then rm next "yamma ni ggumeun mwoni
yamma ni ggumeun mwoni
ni ggumeun gyeou geugeoni"
Blasted to the speaker then my verse they are focusing jhope is the most focus cause his doing the chreography the maknae line is dancing and vibing to the song jin is vibing too .

The song finally comes to an end.
"How was it?"Namjoon and I ask at the same time.
"It's really good"They all said.
"The beat and the lyrics and all is perfect as I say the song is magnificent"jin said me and namjoon both look at each other and smile because of the compliment I think they really love it because when they heard it they smile and started vibing with it.
"Babe and Joon you two did great I really love it base on the song  the song is pretty catche I really love it"Hobi said I blush because of the compliment I really blush when is  Hobi the one is compliment me I just him a gummy smile.
"Hyung is really good is like an art work aperfect art work of music"the maknae line said we both smile through all the compliment they give us.
We are so satisfy that they love it .

__________________________________________________
- - - - - - - - - - - - - <>             <>              <> - - - - - - -

Hi lovely dovey jikookers (≧▽≦) So this is an update hope you like it please follow me and vote for my story for more stories to come (◔‿◔) I love you jikookers so muchhh~⊂((・▽・))⊃♥