Chapter 62: Accident

Jungkook pov

After I saw jimin's letter and the pictures I took it and storm out of the house drive my way to the club I want to get off of this for a while I want my heart broken and aching heart and my love for him to be forgotten for a while I want to forget him just for tonight .

I enter the club and straight walk forwards to the bartender I sit and the high chair
"Want do you want sir ?"the big bartender ask .
"A shot of vodka  "I reply to him
Then he give me a shot of vodka   and I stared drinking the whole thing shot after shots until I get so drunk I want to forget everything just for to nigth I want to forget all the pain even I wanted to forget the memories keep flashing back and forth while I stared flashing back all the memories even the memories are great it's so painful I request another shot again I drank until I get wasted  getting so sore and drunk while I drink there's a woman approce me he sit next to me and stared flirting I just don't mind her I don't care I don't want to fuck today while I didn't care about his flirting things he stared sitting on my lap I push her but before I push her a guy pinch me to the cheeks I look at the man and am angry and piss I stared punching him kicking he try na fight but he cannot fight I punch kick him let put all my pain my angry at him I couldn't see anything just red full or hate full of pain broken I punch and punch him until the big body guard drag me out seeing the guy that punch me all red and look lifeless I tell the guard to take him to the hospital while I gave him a cash after I let out all my angry I feel better but still broken and sad .

I open my car and drive so fast dindt care about the people cars or even the law I stared driving so fast I don't care anymore even I die it's better than living without my love of my life without jimin am nothing than useless even I live am died inside am like a walking zombie without him am broken and worthless so why live there's nothing to do so die is the right decision right now I drive so fast pressing the fast speed so hard and drive fast than ever I drive dindt care if I die or not don't care about the cars people or even the law taking my license I don't care about anything just dieng right now I drive so fast and dindt notice the car that drove infront of me I just see light and then black out that's the final thing I see ughh finally I love you jimin that's the last words I mumble before it's turn black .

Jimin pov
I was on my aunty house on Busan when I heard the news that jungkook got on a accident I began to panick and don't know what to do should I visit or not but I just visit cause my mind tell me too so I drive with my car as fast as I could get there .

Hospital
Am in the hospital now I ask the frontliner if there's a name jeon jungkook he said yes to the ict so I ran fast to the ict to see the jin's crying namjoon comforting him  suga is crying is the first time I see him cry and hobi is crying to comforting each other taehyung crying and sunghyun comforting him then they notice my presence .

"Wh-What happen to h-him"I ask yes am mad at him still for cheating on me but I still care for him I tear roll on my cheeks.
"H-his got in a-a a-acc-ide-ent "Jin hyung said shuttering and crying on namjoons chest .
"H-his queit in-ncr-etical he maybe l-lose his memory or e-even worst "yoongi said crying even more I cry of course cause I still love him but hate him taehyung come to me and comfort me I cry even more for saying his incretical or maybe lost his memory I cry and cry until my eyes becomes dry .

"Are the guardian of Mr jeon "the nurse said .
We all nod .
"You can come on now and the doctor will explain "the nurse said giving us a sign to get in I wipe my tears and sniff as I walk and then seeing jungkook laying on the bed peacefully with so many bruise bandage scratch on his body when I saw that condition I cry even more I cry all tears that left on me because maybe it's my fault that he got maybe he drink to much to forget I don't know how to feel but just cry on taehyung's chest he hug me while he rub my back as he wipe my tears the doctor explain.

"So what happen to Mr jeon his currently in incretical state have bruise scratch but he will hell soon but needed to stay atlist maybe a wake or maybe more but the good news is he don't have brain damage so he will not have memory lost and he don't have a bone that break or not in the right place but the bad news is he will be sleeping for one week "the doctor said as we all shock but stared crying .

"But doc why one week ?"namjoon ask her confuse .
"Ahmm cause mr jeon may or not be in a coma yes he hit his head on a hard thing and his head is blinding  cause some sharp thing got stick on his head and leave a  Dipper wound but thankfully the operation is successful so no worry he will wake up after one week but if his not he will be in a coma but we are really sorry if he will he will be sleeping to long and I don't know when will Mr jeon wake up "the doctor said as I heard the word "coma" and the sentence "if he not wake up after one wake he will  be in  coma "after I heard that is tared crying even more and more until there's no tear to drop . I fell on my knees crying

"Amm so so-sorry guys th-this is all my f-fault mayb-e this di-dindt happen if I di-dindt break up with h-him "I said between sobs they are shock except for taehyung .
"Wait y-you break up with him ?"hoseok ask as he wipe his tears I nod and look down .

Suga wipe his tears and go to me like furious I don't blame him if his angry yes maybe this is my fault but his quiet his too but I take all the blame he come to me mad and furious ready to throw a punch on my faces but hoseok stop him before he punch me and teahyung go to me and hug me so he can protect me .

"Let go of me hoseok!"yoongi yell is the first time hearing him call hobi hoseok maheb his really mad but hobi hyung stop him and hug him .
"Shhhh yoonie baby you need to calm down let go outside maybe you need a fresh air"hobi hyung as he calm down yoongi hyung while hugging him yoongi scoff hoseok hyung arm and walk outside closing the door a bit to loud while hoseok hyung fallow him after they left I cry even more and go sit beside sleeping jungkook I sit beside where's the chair is namjoon hyung whisper something to them and left thankful they understand I need an alone time with him .

"Sorry jungkook for doing this to you sorry for putting you in danger "I said as a tear roll into my cheeks and holding his hands.
"Yes maybe this is my fault but maybe yours too but I will take all the blame because of our break up you almost die yes jungkook am still mad at you but I couldn't lose you "I said as I rub his hands and crying even more .
"Am so sorry jungkook I hope you wake up soon "I said as I sniff and wipe my tears and rest my head in the bed while holding his hands .

___________________________________________
Hi lovely jikookers ( ╹▽╹ )yes this chapter is a bit sad but you know not all in a relationship is always good and perfect they have hardships and challenges so they reletionships to be more much storger hope you like this chapter please vote for this story and comment too please keep supporting me I love you all ♥