Chapter 57:Buying clothes

Jimin pov ~
It's been like I don't know a few months we are almost graduating now finally tommorow is our prom so me and the gays are going to buy a clothes for the prom of course am going with Jin taehyung and suga and our boyfriends will buy to other store or something we want our outfit to be suprise so yeahhh am going with my bestiees.

We are currently on the first shop we are finding some beautiful clothes to wear but some how we don't like anything here so we move to other shop but nothing is interesting there other shop again nothing other shop and other nothing interesting we are currently on the last shop our last hope before we move to other mall but luckily we find something interesting and gorgeous we pick some gorgeous clothes and we try it and let the other to judge first I show them this black leather jacket white t-shirt and black jeans they didn't like it so second I show them this black and white loosen sleeve and a tight jeans they didn't like it either so I try and try and the last one is my last hope I show them they like it .( A/N:To the next chapter I will show you what are their wearing >.<)

Then second taehyung try on some clothes it's kinda hard to decide cause everything he wear he can pull it off even maybe a t shirt with holes he can pull it off (≧▽≦) it's kinda hard to decide but we pick the best of the best then third suga go first he come show up his clothes gosh we are so shock it's just the first but his looking at and pretty yes I have some boyfriend but his really looking good but we didn't decide yet cause maybe there's more beautiful and yeahh all he wear it's so beautiful but the first one is the best so we pick that .

Jin hyung is the next he take so long bruhh like 30 every single clothes I don't know what took him so long but after we choose what he will wear we go to the counter to pay for our clothes but before I pay I heard I buzz on my pocket so I check my phone and I saw a massage then I click it 'ughh it's that unknown asshole old man again 'i said as I curse under my breath I think Jin hyung and suga notice and tae saw it so I just excuse my self for a moment I say that am going to the bathroom as I walk to the bathroom am boiling with anger I hate who the fuck is this unknown shit so I open my phone and message that shit.

Uknown number

Uknown number:Hi babyboy ;)

Jimin:I fucking told you that stop texting me you old man shut your text is so irritating and bullshit and your just ruining my day I fucking hate you !

Unknown number:Why baby boy ?And that's my job to annoy you and ruin your day;)

Jimin:You succed to your job to annoy me so stop fucking texting me you old shit !

Unknown number:Am not done yet just see and did your broke up with your Playboy boyfriend wait who is he again ohh it's jungcock

Jimin:No I didn't break up with him and why would I break up with him for just someone told me do you think is would listen of course not this is my life not yours and if you have problem with my attitude or who is my boyfriend or something then fuck that I don't care cause first of all am not a kid anymore am a fucking adult nd your not my parents so don't tell me what to do and I know what is right and wrong and as you said your nobody so your no one to me so shut the fuck up and leave me and my boyfriend alone !

Unknown number:Why would I leave you two am not done yet the game is just starting it's not finish yet ;)

I was trying to reply but someone snatch my phone and hold my arm I was trying to scream but then I saw a familiar face it's jin hyung who is holding my phone and reading suga and tae is the one who is holding both of my arms I was trying to get free but they let go of me after they read all.

"Jimin who the fuck is this !?"Jin hyung ask with a anger tone I cry then jin hyung hug me .
"Sorry jimine sorry for yelling come here baby "Jin hyung said as I hug him then he ask .
"But who the hell is that Minnie ?"Jin said with more calm voice tae and suga nod too.
"It's-its I don't know who is that he just keep message me saying kookie is a cheater he don't deserve me I need to break up with him or else he will do something I don't know I don't fucking know "I said as I cry and scream pulling my hair due to frustration.
"Calm down Minnie calm down "tae said as he rub my back and hug me .
"Jim dont be scared ok ? We are here to protect you and jungkook ok we wouldn't let anything happen to both of you if that asshole didn't stop I will file a report to the police that currently my uncle his best at this things "Suga said as he shuffle my hair .
"Yeahh Minnie if that shit doesn't stop I will hire someone to track that shit and hire someone to turture and kill him or her or just kill him or her with my own hands "tae said out receive a hit from Jin .
"Ouch!What was that for ?"tae said as he look to Jin I chuckle a little.
"Are you gonna try to murder do you want to be in prison "Jin hyung said as he look at tae .
"Yes and no Jin hyung I will do anything for someone that is important or I love so I don't care if I go to jail but if I go my dad will do something to get me out there or just pay someone so I can get out there legal "tae said as he laugh Jin just look at him but tae look at him awkward and just go back to me .

"But seriously we will do anything to protect you two right ?"tae said as the two nod .
"But did kook know about this ?"suga ask me I gulp and shake me head as a no .
"Why didn't you inform him "suga said as he sigh
"I don't know ok I don't know I know he will do something that he will end up in jail cause of me I don't want that "I said tae Jin and suga laugh .
"Why you all laughing !"I said with a pout
"It's just funny do you think kook will go to jail of course not me ,Jin,namjoon,jungkook and taehyung are the most richest man here do you think he will go to jail of course not idiot money can do everything "he say as he chuckles then I just remembered am dating a millionaire or maybe billionaire I chuckle as I nod .

They get me up then swipe the dust then we go to eat at the cafeteria after we eat we all bid our goodbyes and go home safely .

__________________________________________________
- - - - - - - - - - - - <> <> <> - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hi lovely jikookers (≧▽≦)so this is the update do you think what will happen to the future and who is that unknown number well I don't know too so let's find out together and please give feedbacks and vote for my story please ಥ_ಥ