Chapter 66:New life

Jimin pov~
I just came out in the airplane with my aunty we are finally here in. Australia where I start my new life and rebuild my self I really miss Korea but my parents said I should go here to start a new me so here I'm I in Australia I take a deep breath smelling the cold and fresh air I hope I would really start my new life here so we are walking towards the exit and go take a taxi I was too tired so I sleep in intire of the ride .

"Wake up sweety we are here "my aunty sweet honey voice wake up me I yaywn and rub my eyes the surroundings are really unfamiliar I look outside andgo out to see I big house and another the two house are huge and pretty too so I get my stuff out I know my aunty house is beside this another house but why are we going to the opposite house we walk to the big house and my aunty open the door .

"Ahmm aunty why are we here your house is not this "I said calm .
"Ohh I forgot to tell you we bought you a new house here cause your living here and I know you want to be independent and I think you need time alone because of the break up thing but if you need something just go next door "she said giving me a smile my eyes wide .

"Ahmm aunty you don't have too I don't really mind living at your house or here but I think this is too much "I said looking down thenshe raise my chin up  and hug me .
"Sweety your like a son to me ok so don't worry and about your tax and food I will pay for it and your tuation your parents are the one who pay that but don't worry ok "she said as she hug me and give me a smile .
"You seems tired go sleep sweety but if you want you can explore first before you go to bed if you need something just shout my name in here I will make you food ok "she said I nod and go upstairs exploring the place there's three doors a big family photo frame some flowers and diffent stuff it's really pretty but I still don't know where is my room is so I open the door one by one the first is quiet basic just one king size bed a book self a study table a coffee table and that all and I big white curtains the second one and the third one too but the third one is more prettier it have so many decors in the wall and it's more colorful too but the best view is it have a balcony that you can see the sun the moon or the star is more beautiful and not plain like the others so I think I liek this room so I take out all of my stuff and go throw my self to the bed I'm too tired to get out all of my stuff I just close my eyes and sleep maybe it's not that bad here and I can finally do a new life in Australia . I whisper and close my eyes .
___________________________________________
Hi lovely jikookers ( ╹▽╹ )this is a bit short too a know but I rerewite it cause it got deleted I don't how but poor me but I hope your still reading and please vote for this chapter and keep supporting me I love you jikookers ♥