Chapter 31:Club

Warning ⚠️ 🔞+
Its contains smut if you don't like reading smut please skip this part then if you like then pursed reading.😏

Good luck guys and sorry if it's suck just bare with it please it's my first time rewritteng and am suck rewriting smut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~______________________________________            <>     <>     <>
Jimin pov (*_*)
We are going out to club
Cause we need to celebrated are relationship so I call the guy to meet us to club they all agree cause we need to celebrate and lately we been stress cause of the upcoming test.  I am getting ready and I need to be hot cause I want jungkook to just look at me and only me i  look at my mirror i smirk.
"I look hot" I smirk bitting my lips I wear this black v neck sleeve a black jeans black coat and I black choker

I was hot am done I was spraying strawberry perfume and grabbing my phone And the car key i am ready.

30 minutes
I am here I saw jungkook namjin  and taesung couple but sope couple are not here so we wait in the entrance.
We heard a beep in the car that been park then I saw yoongi and hoseok backering
They walk forward to us
"What took you so long?" Jin hyung ask in serious tone.
"Sorry, But my boyfriend" hoseok said looking at yoongi serious and his tone is like annoyed.
"Is sleeping and he didn't want to get up his to lazy I needed to pour him some cold water before he fucking woke up" hoseok said looking at yoongi with that sharp glare and still in his serious and annoyed toned.

We just laugh at the couple while looking at them bickering like a old married couple.
"Sorry baby i am just tired please forgive me" yoongi said with a cute toned pouting then kissing hoseok every inch of his face.
We all awe cause it's are first time seeing yoongi like this.
"Ok, Ok I forgive you my sugar plum" hoseok said kissing yoongi in the nose and lips we all awe and go inside of the club.

The lights are dem blue and red and it's dark I hold jungkook hand and kiss his cheeks, he kiss me back then we go to the bartender to get some drinks. We order the strongest drinks and we all gather up then jimin raise his hand with a cup of drink and said "Congratulations to are successful relationship" Jimin said then we all toss.

Jungkook pov
We began drinking and drinking they got super drunk and waisted, whie me and yoongi are still drinking and namjin dissappear out of nowhere. I think their pronbably making out somewhere, while Sunghyun and taehyung too they dissappear.

Jimin and hoseok are in the crowd dancing like crazy jimin and hoseok have low tolerance when it's comes to drinking so right now their super drunk.  Then a waiter call on us and said "Sir the place that you reserve here is ready" the waiter said to me then I shouted both of jimin and hoseok name but I think they didn't hear it cause of the loud music so me and yoongi look at each other and I think yoongi already now what I mean  we both go to are Boyfriends who currently dancing like crazy we grab their hands and jimin look at me confuse .