Chapter 61:Goodbye letter

(Please starts playing some sad songs so you will feel what jimin's and jungkook feel )
Jimin pov
It's graduation day I must be happy cause we are graduating and we finally out of this school but no am sad and mad cause I will see the fucking cheater and I will broke up with him and am sad cause he cheat on me and lie he said he have family business shit and now his cheating like the heck I hate cheaters specially liars.

As I fix my graduation dress(I don't know I forgot what is the name sorry)so as I fix it look at the mirror smile a fake smile then look at the table where is my phone and see the photo a tear roll in my eyes I wipe it and look at the mirror fixing everything making my self perfect fake smiling so no one would notice only taehyung know this he wouldn't tell anyone so it's ok after I check my self in the mirror I get my phone wallet and my car keys and drove at the school graduation.

School~
Im infront of the school I park my car im still inside the car I don't want to go I want to stay inside I don't want to see his face I sigh a shaky breath escape on my mouth and a tear roll again a wipe it and look at the mirror in the car after I fix my self I get out of the car.
"You got this jimin you got this just act normal like nothing happen ok "I whisper to my self as I sigh one more I walk confident .

I was finally here I sit with tae
"You okay min min it's ok ?After this I would drove you on your aunty ok "tae whisper to my ear no one that from our group is here it's quite early so no one would hear.

They are finally here I great them and act
"You ok babe?"jungkook said as he rub my back I flinch and get off of his hands.
"Am ok jungkook am quite dizzy because lack of sleep ok now focus "I said quiet calm I dindt even look at his faces he just nod and stay quiet while I stop my self from tearing and focusing to the ceremony .

Few hours later
We finally got our deploma and finally can get out here my mom and dad left because I said I will celebrate with my friends they dindt know yet but I will tell them later when they will come to my aunty house .
"Yes!we finally graduated "hoseok shouted walking like the little red riding hood
"Yeah finally we can get out to this stupid school "suga said as he roll his eyes.
"So we gonna celebrate tonight 7 pm at the dienty restaurant"Jin said as hobi clap and I just nod
"Babe you seems quite at the ceremony you really are ok"he ask me concern I stared crying .
" Yeah ,yeah am fine "I said as I wipe my tear and fake smile
"Then why are you crying?"he ask me while he wipe my tears I feel disgust so I remove his hands 'Why don't you ask you self !'i thought
"Im fine!ok when I said am fine im freaking fine!"I yell and just get out .

He was trying to fallow me but taehyung stop here and go with me .
I walk towards the car and taehyung catch up and we go to the car and I hug him while tears streaming on my cheeks.
"Shhhh min min shhh it's ok "he said as I hug him tight he comfort me then I fall asleep on his inbrace.

I woke up cause taehyung whisper
"Wake up sleepy head we are finally here"he said in a deep voice but calm and like honey voice I yawn and get up even my eyes are not that fully open we are at my house so I open the door and go to upstairs.
"Min min before we go take a shower I will take a shower on the another room and you will start packing your stuff ok "taehyung said as a nod and give him a sad smile I walk towards the bathroom and start showering .

After am done showering I dress and all and go to the drawer and stared packing I cry while I pack the stuff after am done packing I stared looking around.
"I will miss this place there's so many wonderful moment in here"I whisper to my self while crying and I saw the table with the pictures and a ballpen and a paper so I thought why not left a message but not saying where did I go .

I write all the pain all of my thought in the paper I pour all of my angry ,pain and feelings in the note once am done a get my suitcase and see taehyung out side with a open trunk I put my suitcase there and go to the door to lock it while I lock it tears started streaming down my cheeks.
"I will miss this place many memories that I will treasure even it's painful "I said while tears rolling down my cheeks I wipe it lock the door and letting a shaky breath after that I go to the car look at the house once again remembering all the memories that happen there all about me and jungkook how we meet how sweet and good we are there's so many happen here a great memory but a same time it's painful to remember and all I stared sobbing but bite my lips for the tears stop from getting out but I can't so I fall in a mental breakdown once again taehyung comfront me once again.aAnd we drove to go to my aunty .