Chapter 74:Starry nigth

Jimin pov~
Me and jungkook are been dating for a whole year now the others knows too they are happy for us especially our parents they realy want us to be happy
First taehyung is a bit mad but in the meantime he accepted us again he just warn jungkook do not cheat on me or broke my heart again or else he will do something that jungkook would regret I just laugh about it but he seems serious so I chuckle awkwardly .

I'm here at my house doing nothing cause my photoshoot is done I don't know what to do should I call my boyfriend as iw as thinking my phone starting to ring .

Speaking of him he call I pick my phone cheerful and answer it .
"Hi kookie "I said cheerful yes we been together for like one year I think
"Hi mochi so do you want to come over tonight "he ask .
"Ne~i would love too actual before you call I was planning to calm you cause I'm bored but you called first so ok I would come there I miss you ,you know"I said while giggling I heard I chuckle.
"I miss you too jimin-ssi "he said as he make a muah sound I giggle and blush a little.
"Go get dress now jiminie  "he said I giggle .
"Ne~"I said giggling .
"Bye chim I love  you  "he said I smile and say it back .
"Love you more kookie "I said .
"Nope I love you more "he defense I chuckle .
"No I love you more more more "I said pouting .
"No I love so muchhh muchh more more "he said we faught like that for a minute as we just end up with a laugh .
"Bye now Minnie love ya"he said as make amuah sound that make me blush .
"Love you too kookie "I said then the phone call ended
I get up cheerful and go took a shower and pick some clothes I pick this leather loosen sleeve and tight leather black pants (Insert photo )

"Love you too kookie "I said then the phone call endedI get up cheerful and go took a shower and pick some clothes I pick this leather loosen sleeve and tight leather black pants (Insert photo )

I ruffle my hair cobe it a little after I'm done I pick my keys wallet and phone and drive to jungkook house .
I was finally at jungkook house and his maid let me in the maid said jungkook is in his room second floor right left right the third door so I get there fallow the instructions and I finally see the third door I open it gently to see just dark room I open the light and see jungkook with boquet and his wearing this . White sleeve and black pants I walk into him with a smile in my faces and he give me the bouquet and pull the chair and I sit there I give him a small peck in his cheeks and we started eating and talking while eating the steak and the drinking the wine .

After we drink jungkook hold my hand and led me to the balcony we stand in the balcony you can see the lights and the big buildings the cars that look so little a big circle moon and so many stars that are sparkling we enjoy the view when jungkook started saying some things .

"Jimin we been through a lot to hard times and good times the break up and us going to put different path but now we finally find each other I promise this nigth to this big shining moon I promise that I would love you to the moon and to the back I would never hurt you or leave you I promise that I would love you forever"he said sincerely holding my hands I cry he kneel down and open a red velvet box .
"Park jimin I would be so honor if you would let me put my surname on you to walk and hold forever park jimin would you marry me "he said as he wait for my answer .
"Ye-syes jungkook yes!"I shouted while he hug me tight we cry together and broke the hug he put the ring on my ring finger and we enjoy the starry night .

___________________________________________
Hi lovely jikookers ( ╹▽╹ )we finally close to the end please vote for this story and love you jikookers ♥