Chapter 30:One Hundred Days Couple

Jungkook pov(-"-)
It's been a few day now I got the cuztomize promise ring its in a velvet red box and in side its the promise ring it's turn out well its beautiful just a few more hours I will give this to jimin. So I will leave a note to jimin   come to one of the park we use to go when he want to relax and get things out of his head so i rewrite a note then after I left. Jimin will come just a few hours so I will come to the park and decorate it.

At the park ~
I got to the park I started decorating it I ask for the guys help they agree so we start decorating the place with fair lights the long gold confity and some with Balloons. I  aplace the blanket and some pillows and jin hyung give me the food that he cooks all settled currently theirs no people and here  cause I rented the whole park just for to night's because just a few more hours the stars will fall like a falling stars it's beautiful to see so yeahh.

Jimin pov(-~-)

I just came home straight to the bedroom to take a shower I take off of my clothes and i started to put a shampoo in my hair and put the soap in my body to scrub it. I am done taking shower I was trying to dry my hair rubbing the towel in my hair I turn around on my bed and I saw a yellow note.
"Hi Baby mochi come in the park that we use to go when we what to relax and take off the problem in are head please come here soon mochi see you soon love you
Kookie😘xxxx"

I read the note I know where is the place it's only eigth o'clock so i look at my closet what should i wear then i saw this dark blue turtle neck sweater and some white coat and black  jeans.

I put it on and look at the mirror it's good but something is messing then i look at the black collar with stone that jungkook give me as a present i wear it then i look at the mirror again am good then i sat at the chair started blow dried my hair and hair scaffold after am done.

I started putting light make up and i look at the mirror once again am ready to go so i just get my things then head to my car. I  was in the car i look at my cellphone to see what time is it its  nine now its only thirty minutes driving to go in there I started driving and I was finally there I open my car .

I was walking when I saw a fairy lights then I go there to see jungkook is sitting he smile at me I smile back I was getting closer to him then I hug him tight he hug me back then we broke the hug I kiss him passionate and sweet jungkook bite my lips I quite moan then he take a chance to enter his tongue we are fighting for dominance but he win then I let him explore my mouth.
"Ehem we're still here" jin hyung said we both stop and chuckle.
"Sorry hyung his just to irrestable" jungkook reply
"Maybe we should get going enjoy your nigth" namjoon hyung said the guys nod.
"Thank you hyungs so much and Be safe" I say they all smile and left.

Then jungkook grab my hand to turn around the place is full of fairy lights long golf confity and white balloons and then the stars began to fall its a beautiful sight then jungkook began to speak the stars are still falling.

"Jiminie, My love it's are one hundred day being couple to day  we been through so much its been so long since you become my boyfriend I didn't know that we will last this long I don't know what to say anymore but I really want you to know that I really love you so muchh mochi I really love you I want to spent my nigth and days with you  "

he said I began to tear then jungkook grab my hand then he pull out a red velvet box   then he open the velvet box a saw a both of are names rewrited on the wring it have a small stone its beautiful." In this ring I promise you I will never hurt you and I will love you tell the end" he said I cry then he grab my hand and put the ring in my finger I began to cry more then he whipe my tears and kiss me I kiss him back then I heard I cry and sob then I look around I saw the another guy's are crying
.
"I taught you all are heading home" I said chuckle then laugh between their sobs
"we are but we really want to see this moment" taehyung answer crying on Sunghyun shoulder we all just laugh then they laugh like totally left when they left jungkook give me another ring and he said put on his finger

"I was waiting for the guys to leave" jungkook said smiling then I hug and kiss him then I pull out a bloody red box and said "I don't know what to say cause you said what I wanted to say but with this necklace I promise you that I will love you until i die" I said jungkook began sobbing then we both hug again then he put on him the necklace and he put mine too then he notice that pentant can be open he open it and saw th epic tire of both of us he began crying more I just wipe his tears and kiss him after he stop crying he  then he grab my hand to take a sit in the mattres with a pillow and some plushie then when we both settled jungkook said "Mochi make a wish the stars a falling" jungkook said I then Close my eyes and make I wish we are done wishing in the stars jungkook look at me.

"What did you wish for" jungkook ask I smile at him
"Something good" I said smiling.
"What? Something good" jungkook reply.
"I don't want to say cause I want that wish to be true" I said he just smile and we began to eat.
'My wish is I hope  jungkook and I last forever and are love will never ends I wish if we broke up if we really meant to be I hope even we broke up we will find a way to be together again' I thought smiling then jungkook wave his hands.
"Earth to mochi are you are  spacing out" he said I nod and smile and we began eating jin hyung that cook us his cook are really delicious after we done eating we both lay on the mattress and looking at the falling stars then jungkook put his hands on my waist and we didn't know we began drifting to sleep.

__________________________________________________------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Guys ^_^
Hope your enjoying this book it's a quite mess but I hope you will still reading and please vote for this book at follow me I will follow back and please guys give feedbacks so I will know if your enjoying this shit <3