Chapter 59:Pictures

Jimin pov ~
So after that nigth of the prom I go home and sleep and now it's morning jungkook is sleeping beside me peacefully snoring a little his so cute like a lil bunny as I smile at him I go to the bathroom to wash up and brush my teeth of course .

After I was up I tiptoe to go downstairs to do the breakfast of course when am finally in the kitchen I open the drawer so I can look what will I can cook .I cook some egg becon and soem toasted bread as I cook I feels some hands wrap on my waist then I turn around to see jungkook smiling at  me I smile back and td him to sit down cause the food is almost done .

After I prepare I put the food on the table then we start digging in little bit of chichatting then after we eat he also me something .
"Babe I should go now my dad call me for something family matters"he said as I nod and he smile and kiss my forehead then left with a smile

Now he left I don't know what to do but then I thought why not watch a movie so I grab some popcorn chips soda and drinks go to Netflix and watch some movies I was in the middle of the movie when my phone buzz I just ignore it cause I'm to busy and the movie is getting intense but it wouldn't stop so I grab the remote push the stop button and get my phone I open it to see who is it .

Unknown number
Unknown number:Hi baby boy;)
Unknown number:Ohh your not answering are you ignore me

  Jimin:Why can't you stop are you stupid I said stop texting me  what letter or word do you not fucking understand!

Unknown number:I understand everything you said but it's fun making you annoyed;)

  Jimin:Why do even bother is there no people that you can annoyed get someone else cause I'm done with your shit !

Unknown number:Angry are we nope I would never if fun making you angry

Jimin:Ughh can you please stop !

Unknown number:Nope and I have a big present to you open you door you will see some suprise there
As he or she said that I don't know if should I believe or not but I look outside the window theirs nothing so I open the door and see an envelope so I get it lock the door and go to my couch with the envelope I keep fighting in my head if should I open it or not but I'm the end I open it due to curiosity but that shock me what's inside .

___________________________________________
Hi lovely jikookers can you guess what jimin sees and yeahh this is getting intense but if you want to know please proceed to the next chapter and please don't forget to vote for this chapter I love you ♥ let go~
(☞^o^) ☞