Chapter 36:Everything Is Good

Jimin pov 
Everything is good now theirs no problem at all am happy being with jungkook he change so much just for me 
All sweet kind caring boyfriend I describe him
I really love him last nigth when he was meeting my parents I was nervous cause I thought my parents wouldn't like him but I guess they love him  they support are relationship like what Mr and Mrs jeon support us is kind a good feeling cause both of your parents and your boyfriend parents support your relationship is a damn win win win but o well change topic jungkook is picking me up to eat to one of the coffee shop that he likes before heading to school am prepared now

I just waiting for him to pick me up
I was just a few minutes when I heard a beep of a car I rush on the front door and open it to see jungkook in the driver seat waving and smiling at me I smile back and I sign wait so I can get my bag and the apartment key when I finally got it I lock the door turn back at jungkook a go to his car he open the car door like gentleman I flash I smile at him after I got in and kookie close the door he go the driver seat  start the engine and began driving he open the radio so we don't get born.

Few minutes later ~
We are finally here the Cafe shop name is
"Honey Cafe" I just look at it then we go inside we great us with a smell  of coffee  and I saw a familiar face 'wait I second it's that soobin' I mumble I look closely 'Ohhh it is' we go to the counter who currently soobin is their I smile at us I smile back.
"Hi soobin" I smile waving at him he look at me and smile.
"Hi jimin hyung nice too see you again" he said politely still smiling at me.
"How have you been soobin and I didn't know you work here" jungkook said in a low tone.
"I been good jungkook hyung and I work here for just partime job because after we graduated in here I will move in America to study" he said we just nod.
"And by the way hyung what  is your order?" soobin said looking at us.
"Ahmm two caramel macchiato  and  one Chocolate  peanut butter cup and cookies and cream please " jungkook said smiling
"That will cost 27.7 won sir (I don't know how much it really cost so sorry)" soobin said jungkook handing him the credit card soobin smile and swatch it and jungkook entering the password.

"His your card sir and wait just a minute your order will be there  soon" soobin said as we leave the counter and go find a sit I saw this sit besides the window  that have a perfect view so we sit there  waiting just like 5 minutes later are order is here.

"The service here is fast" I said while eating the cake and taking a sip in my caremel macchiato.
"Yep soobin said it's true babe" jungkook said and we keep eating drinking and talking some random things then we finally finish are Food and  just we head out of the shop and go to the school it's only 6:30 the class started at 7:00 and it's just 10 minutes drive I guess cause this coffee shop is just down the school so go gonna be their fast.

10 minutes drive

We are finally here jungkook open my door like a gentleman but is usual then he hold my hand and we both started walking he drop me in my classroom and he go to his classroom are same subject is just science and am quite sad I still keep thinking some project that need to be tomorrow but then I felt a pair of lips on my lips then I snap out of my thought and saw jungkook kissing me.
"I forgot your kiss" he said smirking I blush then he left I sit on my sit on the second row then all the students looking at me I felt uneasy so I shout.
"Can you stop staring at me!" I shout they stop then Mrs Kang go in then started teaching.

Few hours later
I heard the bell ring
"Ughhh it's finally launch time finally!" I said stressching my arms and get my bag go to the cafeteria not like I don't like Mr oh subject but it's kinda boring yes I really like study and other things but his subject is queite boring s fuck I just head out to go to the cafeteria to see my friend and my beloved boyfriend I go to the cafeteria to find them I spot them waving at me.

"Hi Minnie" taehyung said hugging me I hug him then saw my boyfriend poking his tongue on his cheeks I chuckle but then kiss him.
"Hi babe I miss you" I said kissing him his jealous face turn to soft.
"Miss you too babe" he said kissing my cheeks then we both sit down eating and started talking about something interesting.

Few subject later

Mrs Choi is done teaching and she said we can go to are next subject now

"Yesss~ finally I got to see kookie agaaiinnn~" I Said  jumping as I get it I saw kookie is waiting for me I shout
"Kookie!" he look at me then smile showing those adorable bunny teeth.
I go beside him and hug him and kiss him on the cheeks after the the students are finally here and Mr Kang. He started teaching about
Physics and chemistry I listen a little bit cause I already know it cause I always advanced learning when Mr Kang is about to say about chemistry kookie started touching and touching my hand and thighs Mr Kang look at are direction at pinch kookie hand he ouch a little bit but not to loud then kookie just hold my hand.

Finally are last subject is done and we got to get home now jungkook drop me off and kiss me on the lips one last time after that he left to go home first I do is to change my clothes eat then doing my project after I did all of that
I brush my teeth wash my face head to my bed I drop on the bed cause am so tired and exhausted then I didn't notice that I fall asleep.

__________________________________________________
HI GUYS ^_^ SO THIS IS THE UPDATE HOPE YOUR STILL READING PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACKS LOVE YOU GUYS<3 ♥