Chapter 46:What The Hell Did I Just See °o°

Suga pov~

I saw hobi is brushing his hair half naked then when he notice my presence he look at me then his towel on the waist drop I look at him and look down and up i gulp he look at me half naked I scream then shut the door run so fast to my another bedroom I shut the door so loud I patting heavy I feel my cheeks getting so hot I touch it and I rush to the bathroom and go to see my self in the mirror amm so so red like am redder than a tomato it self then the memory flash back again I see his big cock and started to daydreaming and question my self like that cock is so big an jucy.

How the fuck it will fit to me like I think it's 9 inches point sometime in they I began day dreaming how do it feel if that cock will go in my hole like how the heck it's that hurt I don't what the feeling of it cause I never been bottom but maybe that cock will fit it so juicy that will give me so much pleasure and screaming his name *daddy*ughhh fuck then I began touching my self entering the first finger and moaning because of pleasure then adding the second and third then the fourth I keep bitting my lips so I could not be loud I queit moan in pleasure thinking it's hoseok who is touching me and then when am satisfied now I open the shower turn it to a hot temperature the hit water that flow on my body kinda relax my muscles I enjoy the rest showering it's so relaxing.

After showering ~

Am done showering I go to my closet as I say but I always call it suga's swaeg closet like jin hyung his closet he call it worldwide fashoniata closet and taehyung call it the Gucci closet cause it's full of Gucci and the other just call it closet but it's big as ours so change topic so am here now at my closet should I say I pick up some nice clothes that I should wear the first one is just a black turtle neck sleeve and black coat and black jeans and some Gucci belt
Second option is white sleeve with an two undo button and some black jacket that looks like the fabric of jeans and some black ripped jeans
Third option black sleeve with black leather coat and some black tight jeans.

I couldn't decide so I try then on all then the I pick the third one cause the weather kinda cold but not to cold like is autumn so I wear the third one instead.

(This is what suga's wearing)

So I just fix my hair even I have a maid for all to do all of that after I fix my hair I spray this perfume it's a vanilla and roses smell it's really good and I think hoseok likes it speaking of hoseok am so scared to come out am embarrassed I kept walking back and forward and thinking should I open the door or not but in the end I just decided to open it carefully and then I walk as quiet as possible but someone "ehem" and I look back.
"Ahmm hahahaha" I said awkward he just look at me we made and I contact and I keep blushing or the thought that always pop out of mind somehow even I kept not thinking.

Then he go closer to be and raise my chin and make me look at him I more embrasses than flurtersh then he look at me directly to the eye like his looking through my soul I couldn't blink then he smirk at me and said.

"Why are you touching your self baby boy" he ask in a sadistic tone I blink and gulp I don't know what to answer.
"Ahmm I did not touch my self" I lie but in definse tone
"Ohhh baby boy I heard you moaning and calling my name to the another room" he said as he keep that playful smirk.
'wait he hear me how soo but right now I fuck up' I thought keep blaming my self why did I become turn on.

"ohh I see baby boy you couldn't answer why did you touch yourself baby boy that's my job not yours want daddy to do your needs" he said in more sexier and sadictic tone then he push me in the wall my back is in pain but then he leaned forward to me are faces is getting closer and closer then when are nose is touching then I feel the room is in sexual tension it's starting to feel so hot then he leaned to my lips and started kissing me roughly I couldn't resist though then he started bitting and sucking my under lips he moan inside his mouth and then he take a chance to slide his tongue are tongue battle and battle for dominance but he won then he started roaming around on mouth I let him he explore every inch of my mouth.

"Baby boy go upstairs and bend your knees and wait for daddy there" he said as he pull away on the sexual kiss I gulp and feel I tangel on my stomach it felt so exciting but am kinda worried how will it feel cause I never been a bottom I always be the top or the domince to womb I fuck but I just obey him this is gonna be exciting.

(A/N:So guys the next chapter will contain the fallowings)

Smut
Sexual tension
Sex
Some things like..
Butt plug vibrator and more maybe
If your not comfortable please just skip the next chapter

__________________________________________________- - - - - - - - - - - - -<> <> <> - - - - - - - - - - -
Hi lovely jikookers  so this is just an quick update I think but guys stay tuned to the next chapter ;)