★Special Chapter : Honey moon;)★

Jimin pov~
We are currently in a honeymoon and jungkook is out for a hour because he will buy us food so I decided to suprise him it's our honey so yeah why not suprise him I take a shower I smell so nice like really nice
I get the slutty whore linegrie nasty woman mature alluring eroctic color (I know it supposed to be men but jimin body can be femine too ) it's look like this 

(It's look like that please ignore the woman 😂 imagine it as jimin and please add a collar and the act ears please imagine it as bunny ears I black bunny ears)I dress my self as that I put some little bit of make up and some spoky eyeshadow and l...

I dress my self as that I put some little bit of make up and some spoky eyeshadow and lipgloss my lips I ruffle my hair then put a black rubbit ears and a black collar a fix my stockings and look at the mirror fiercly and sexy .
"You look like a snack jimin and better be fast because jungkook will come soon" I whisper to my self quickly get the red and black rose sprinkler it every where and of course in the bend the bed to full of black and red roses now I quickly turn off the lights and position my self in the bed resting my head on my arm facing the door direction I quickly poister my self and wait for him.
Jungkook pov~
I am on the elevator we are currently on Tokyo for our honeymoon in the past few days we didn't do nothing but explore Tokyo eat and have fun .
The elavator door open I dind't notice that I was finally here so I quickly get out of the elavator and straight towards our bed room hotel .

I am at the front door I knocl three times but I dind't hear a clicko got worried and nervous so I knock again but harder no response I got worried so I get my keys and continously open the door I open the door it
I could only see dark but when I step in there's a bottom in the left of the door saying press me;) with a smirk so I did what the paper told me then "The weekend-Earn it "  started playing and some disco light stared spinning I can finally see jimin but wait I progressed what his wearing for a minute 'wait what the heck'i whisper to my self he look at me hungry biting his lips sexual then he started walking at come closer t me smirking and biting his lips I was frozen for a second then he grab my tie and pull me closer to him smirking then put his lips on my lips kissing me roughly biting my lower bottom lips I moan in pleasure he slid his tongue fighting for dominance but I win he let me explore is mouth we pull away to each other he quickly push me to the bed and now his on top of me he started licking my neck like a kitten biting ad leaving some love mark on my neck he unbotted my shirt seeing my tone abs he pul me and kiss me on the lips while his hands started wondering on my body then when he was on my belt he quickly unbuckle it and I kick it in the air and ow in just in my boxer he put his hands on my bulg and started rubbing in while kissing me I couldn't take but moan in a pleasure that I'm getting .

He squish my dick for me to moan and then he smirk left my lips and go to my lower part .

He quickly remove my boxer for my cock to spring out
He quickly smirk and get in hiding to his hands as he quickly lick it while he shallow it little by little he Bob his head u and down giving me a blowjob.

He remove his mouth on my dick as he pant heavy I quickly toss him and now I'm on the top first I did is lick his ear biting and sucking it then I heard jimin moan but quiet not letting it out his holding his moan.
"Baby boy don't hd your moan your moan is like music to my ear and don't be shy we at for this rm ad it's ok if you get loud"I said as I wink and smirk and quickly go t is mouth kissing it full of love and passion I ask for entrance and he quickly own his mouth I expire his mouth it taste so sweet like the sweetest candy i could ever eat .

I leave his mouth and attack his neck living some love marks as much as I can .
"Mghhhh~ ahhh ~"he moan pleasure the song "Earn it by The weekend " Realy fit what our doing.
I was in his chest I rip all of what his wearing acuse I like him naked ;)

I lick his chest using my tongue wetting his nipples biting it rouf like his nipples gonna fall off.
"Ahhh!ahhhh mghhhhh mmm~"he moan while I'm biting his nipples I quickly rip his panties where his cock bulg
I rub it and did what he did to me but more faster .
"Ahhhhhhghhhhggg mhhhhh mmmm~ daddy mghhh~"he keep moaning my name daddy ughh tat really turn me on after I give him blowjob I need to stress him I will try it more different like what the others past years we been doing

I slid my tongue on his asshole getting it wet and trying to stress him home using my tongue .
"Mhhhhh mmmm daddy please ii ahhhh beg you ughhh I need you hhhhhh inside me now mmmm~"he said between his lustful moans.
I smirk and push my cock inside him without warning .
"Ahhhhh-!"he moan
I thrust in him fast and hard thrusting my hips
"Mghhhhhh~ahhhhhh" that All I heard while I'm doing this .
"Baby boy on your knees now"I said sadistic he quickly obey displaying his ass on my me
I put my dick inside him slowly thrusting getting faster and faster I spank him and pull his hair backwards .
"Ahhhh!daddy I'm gonna cum mmm~"he moan lustful I thrust more harder deeper where I finally got his sweet spot .
"Ahhhhh-!daddy mghhhhh pleaseeee~"he beg
"Just a little bit more baby boy I'm coming too "as I hit my last thrust we past out at each other side.

"That was the best kookie-ah"he said smiling I kiss him forehead .
"Yes indeed but did I break u did anything hurt "I ask him concern.
"Nope babe but my butt hurt a little "he said pouting I chuckle .
"We should take a bath before go to  sleep"I said he agree and carry him bridely style I put him into the bathtub running some warm water we  take a shower after we take a shower put our clothes we quickly drip to sleep while saying goodnight and kiss.

___________________________________________
Annyeong jikookers yes I know this book is done but I made a special chapter which is this I make this because you made my book in many rankings again and I'm thankful for that so here's my way to say thank you too all my readers and supporters I hope you enjoy this special chapter that I make please keep supporting me and vote for this book annyeong
(。・ω・。)ノ♡