Chapter 64: Drugs

Jungkook pov
It's been like three days when I last dream about jimin am quite recovering and healing .
Am eating some recommend food .

The doctor enter the room and will explain my result.
"Good afternoon Mr jeon so after checking you don't have any brain damage or brain bleeding so you will not have brain lose your health is perfect your healthy and your quite recovering too just few days from now you will be charge but Mr jeon we found drugs on your blood do you take drugs"the doctor ask me I shook my head .
"Ok Mr jeon but do you remember someone putting something on your drink or food or few days ago you dont remember anything happen or such a hallucinating or something or did you eat or drink something that taste weird"the doctor ask me then some flash back getting on me .
Flashback ~

I ask a permission to jimin if I can go to some family business and he said yes actually that just a lie because me and the guys will help me plan to propose to jimin after graduation when we go to the restaurant that's our plan but I cannot say it to jimin so I lie I want it to be suprise so I go to namjoon hyung place so we can talk and plan how to propose to jimin after some talking and giving each other an idea we decided to go to club to drink for a while and celebrate I know it's a bit early for celebrate cause I didn't propose to jimin yet but they really want to celebrate so we go to club I order some vodka and stared drinking in my last shot there's a guy sit beside me we started with small talk and I drink the shot of vodka but it feel so strange and the vodka taste weird but maybe is just my taste buds so I just ignore it but I stared to have an headache and wanted to vomit so I go the bathroom to wash my faces and vomit too after I vomit I wash my fast and my mouth and the guy that I talk to is here then after that it went black and I can't remember anything I did and just woke up naked .

Present ~
After having a flashback I just realize something and a memory coming flashing back my head hurts but I stared flashing some memory I don't remember that nigth .

Flashback ~
Am standing holding my head while my other hand washing on the sink and the guy approce me I don't remember the name and the face is to blurry but he approve me then I smash our lips we stared kissing and it get heated we stared kissing until we found an empty room then I push him to the bed hard and we stared making out .

Present time ~

After I saw that flashback it's so disgusting I don't want to remember it again but I try to remember the faces or just the name of the guy that I talk to and make out to but there's nothing it's all blurry and the name it's like just a whisper I don't understand it in that flashback like am stuck on my own body like the drugs is controlling me to do something I don't know or I don't want to do I feel so trap and helpless while watching my self kiss and fuck that guy .

"Ahmm me jeon are you ok?"the doctor said as he uproce me I shake my head.
"Yes am ok doc but to answer your question yes I have when like I think 3 days or 5 days ago we go to the club to celebrate I order vodka and stared drinking so many shots but in my last shot a man uproce me and while we talk I drink the last shot of a vodka but it taste so weird but I didn't mind or pay attention to it cause I taught it's just my taste buds but I have a headache and stared hallucinating after I drink it so I go to the rest room while thean fallow me I vomit wash my head and my face and ready to go home but then I black out and not remember anything and now am having a flashback after that black out thing I grab the man's collar and kiss him and we make out even if don't want too like the drugs did it to me I can't control what I do when I'd rink that vodka then I just woke up naked and I don't know what happen "I answer the doctor .

"Hmmm but Mr jeon do you know the name or just the faces of the man ?"the doctor ask me I shook my head to say 'no' 
"Ok Mr jeon you may now rest "the doctor said and left is tared to think the voice or even just the name but I couldn't remember I slam my hand to the table due to frustration I even bagging my head to a pillow bit mo sense so I just rest am so tried .

__________________________________________________
Hi lovely jikookers( ╹▽╹ ) yes I know this is a bit surprising but please keep reading so you will know who did this and if you know you will be surprised too 😁 so please keep reading supporting and vote for my book please thank you so much ♥