Chapter 68:I still remember him

Jimin pov ~

It's been so many months passes and am still here on Australia studying and I have friends here they are from Korea too but their parents sent them here to study their name are xiumin,jieun(iu),jisoo,seulgi,sehun they are my new friends in here but I'm still connected with the other guys in Korea we Skype every day or video call or just really text I know what's going on with them beside "jungkook" they don't have no clue what's happening with him  we each have different schools like sunghyun couple are in another University together same with sope and namjin all the couple stick together in one school but we all are have different school I still remember all the times the moment we spend even I try to forget is the most memorable moments ever even is memorable it's painful too .

Cause thinking about your ex first love first kiss and first sex it's really memorable memory that you need to treasure but it's still painful remember that moment cause we broke up we are just exes and yahh I don't know if we still friends but still it's painful to remember our good times laughing flirting crying cuddling and all I miss the warm feeling when he wrap his hands around me  the way he laugh showing those cute bunny teeth it's really cute and heart warming the way we cry and laugh is really crazy moment the way he flirt and I blush like crazy I miss that you know it's been I while since I blush yes they give me compliment I just smile not blush maybe it's not from my crush or lover so maybe I don't blush I miss the hot feeling on my cheeks ahh I cabts top myself to think about him I still love him and miss him even though he cheat on me and broke up I don't really know the reason and I don't want to hear it so I just let a note in the first one month he keep texting me calling me trying to reach on me but I just ignore it and I have a new phone cause the old one I broke it I accidentally drop it .

So now im heading in  my last  class  before launch with my friends we sit beside together it's my favorite subject science I know you all know that 😂but still Mrs Jones teaching about somethings it not really interesting like I know all of them you know me advance learning so I just speak with xiumin talking a boyf random things he knows it to like we are really smart so we don't pay attention or give shit about it .

" Mr park !"Mrs Jones shouted I stop talking to xiumin and look at her furious looks I just roll my eyes like 'what  the fuck' she started to look red and mad I just roll my eyes and keep talking to xiumin.

"Mr park jimin if you don't shut up you teach here you seems to know this so you don't pay attention now Mr park teach "she said as she give me playful smirk I just smirk back and go infront and started discussing about this the students seems impressed and the teacher seems annoyed but I don't give a shit and keep Discussing until am done I left the blackboard and go back to my seat and give the teacher cocky smirk but before she say something the bell ring .

"Ahhh finally!"I said as I made my way out it's finally launch time .
I don't really like Mrs Jones his a bitch I like her subject but not her as I towards the cafeteria with xiumin I see the girls waving at us I wave back and smile all of them have a boyfriend xiumin have one too me I'm single and they don't mind us being gays they are open minded and I thank that we sit in the cafeteria eating our launch and stared talking but then  jisoo mention the name "jungkook " I gulp .

"Guys do you know jungkook is famous and so rich like yeahh now he take his dad company and now his the CEO of jeon's culprit jeons is the most richest and successful business man in the world "jisoo I just keep eating my sandwich when xiumin look at me .
"You ok?"he ask me I nod .
"Wait a second I think you said before that ,that jeon jungcock-jungkook I don't know just jeon is the one that take you first kiss your virginity first love first ex and the man that cheat at you is that him?"jieun ask me I nod but tear run on my cheeks .
"Shhh min don't cry ok that's ok "xiumin said as he comfort me .
"Yahhh why did you mention that man jisoo you know he don't like talking about that why do you brought his name "seulgi said .
"Yahhh I don't know ok I forgot am so sorry jimin for broughting it up "he said as he give me apologatic eyes .
"It's really ok "I said as I try to smile and wipe my tears .
"No! No it's not if we see that jerk we will get him up "xiumin said he look serious I think his not joking .
"Yahh Minnie his such an asshole "seulgi said
"Yep Jim his such a jerk to hurt our fluffly mochi "jieun said .
"Yehhh if  I see him I will slap him "jisoo said they look serious am scared now.
"Yahhh you don't have to I don't want you all be in a trouble because of me but still thank you " I said as I smile .
"Chin what are friends for" they said as they hug me we laugh and stared talking and eating again.

___________________________________________
Hi lovely jikookers (・∀・)I know this is a but short and just jimin thought and a little bit of what happening but sorry for this chapter for being too short like me (≧▽≦) but anyways I'm sleepy hope you have a great day even it's still have an pandemic I love you jikookers so much please don't forget to vote and keep supporting me love you ( ◜‿◝ )♡