Chapter 65:Found it sir

Jungkook pov~
It's been like a week and am finally discrage to that hospital I can finally go home but I hire someone to investigate who put a drugs in my drinks and do something I don't want or regret his one to blame why me and jimin broke up am mad and furious at that man am just waiting for that man to be known so I can finally show him who he mess up with .

I heard my phone ring
Ring ring...

"Hello"
"Ahmm boss we finally found what your looking for "
"Good,now bring them to our hideout "

As I wait tapping at the table waiting for that bastard to come in here .
I few minutes later I saw a man and a woman with a bag in his head all tied up and being drag .
They tie the man and the woman in one of my chair and get out after they get out I smirk .
I come closer to him walking slowly the smirk is still in my faces 'finally I will kill the bastard and the bitch ' I thought as I walk forward to them .

I stood infront of them ready to remove the bag on their heads and touture them .
"Hmm who should I kill first "I said in a sadictic tone and go towards the man and remove the bag but the shock me who is it
It's....

"Jinyoung"I mumble lookinga at him shock and wide eyes but disgust take over me like yuck his the one that I fuck ewww.
"Bastard"I mumble to my self how can he do this he been lying for jimin such a long time what make him do this ughh in the first place I don't have a goodvibe with this jinyoung time to make him pay for what he did to me and my jimin I thought while I smirk at him getting my small knife onto his cheeks.
"The fun start now Jin young you will enjoy this is indeed"I said and give him a cocky smirk as I press the knife on his cheeks harder and it cut his cheeks causing to stared blinding I cut so many on his cheeks on his legs arms everywhere his wounds are still fresh and blinding so I just left him he will not lose that much blood and I go to the other room to see who is that bitch is .

I walk to the room just my foot steps can be heard the woman started struggling and wanted to get untied buy I just smirk and go closer to her.
"Gffet attway yhdou bfasther (get away you bastard)"the woman shout at me I don't quite understand it cause his mouth have I duck tape to prevent her to scream even she scream no one will know cause we are in the place that is no house nearby or neighbor cause we are in the center of the forest that no one will ever know but that voice is so familiar 'wait why do it sounds like Jennie so I remove the bag in his head roughly to see him looking at me and stared moving wiggling and clutching so she can untie the cabin and the rope on her arm he look at me with that sharp glare I stared to be annoy so I remove the duck tape so hared and he scream from pain and then I yank her hair pull it so hard and yank it up .

"You bastard let me go !"she said as he wiggle to the chair and looking me mad but am more mad and furious then I grab his chin raise it to look at me .
"If you don't shut up I will slit you throat "I said why I smirk at him then put the knife on his kneck and press it harder .
"No,no please I will stay quiet "he beg I chuckle then just leave her he thought that's was all oh no I send five big boys there to fuck her or maybe rape I chuckle why I heard her scream begging to not I said to my guys that he rough don't go easy to her and you can fuck her at one time you can touch her or so whatever you want to her body you have my permission but just don't kill her am not that yet and don't her or that boy a water or food ok I said to my man as they nod and leave my office it's quite irritating listen to his scream and moan so I left the hideout and headout to some clubs just to drink a little bit and have a little fun later.

Few hours at the bar
After am satisfied and drunk enough I go to my hideout where are the two bastard am feeling more much better am feeling to touture so I smirk while I walk in to the big metal door the man open it for me while I go inside to see the sleeping jinyoung I smirk and think what should I do to him then I got an idea and put him to the circle thing where you practice you dragger skills while it's spinning so I put him there saying to my man's to put him there and put him handsome on the cuff above and love it will padlock along with his feet .
I grab a a bucket with blood water then splash it to him .
"Heahhhheahhh"he breath patting .
"Finally your awake I don't want to wait "I said while looking him smirking .
"What are doing get me off in here "he said while he struggling clutching that chain on his hands and feet .
"Ohh bastard the fun is not done yet we are just getting stared "I said while the the cricel stared spinning and look at my dagger playfully then looking back to him smirking giving him a goosebumps.
"Please let me go !I will do anything to you "he said while he spin I act like a thinking but while I act thinking I suddle pin the dragger to one of his fingers.
"Oppsss my bad and no I will never let go you can't do nothing on me and jimin "I said furious but then I pin a dragger again on his thighs that made him grown in pain I chuckle am enjoying this indeed a pin another one and another one is fun looking at him suffer he made me suffer too so it's time for my revenge his not died yet his just pass out and aching from pain so I said to my guys to tied him don't remove one of the dragger because I will do something in that and check on that Jennie to have my little fun I go to the room his seems sleeping and exhaust who wouldn't me exchust after someone have sex with her and not just one bit five but I give zero fucks and shit about that I want to have my fun now so I pull her hair and slap her really hard to make her grown and open her eyes.

"Finally your awake I want to have my fun now "I said while smirking while showing her my shiny knife .
"No,no "he beg but I don't care then stared slicing every inch of her skin cause her to scream but i still don't care I don't have mercy after leaving her with so many bleeding and cuts I leave the room and go wash up and go back to my room in the headout I said to my mom and dad am going sleepover for the whole week in my other friends they just nod and saying be careful drive safely they don't question any further.

The next day

I woke up take a shower it then do my business again I go to jinyoung first his head is hanging low he look pale and weak he didn't eat for like three day no water too but I don't bother and he still have the dragger in his body I smirk then walk closer to me I don't acre of his still sleeping i pull the dragger one by one he stared to hiss aching I pull very dragger then just leave him bleeding then go to that bitch I go inside seeing her sleeping peacefully I slap her faces hard then he woke up and look at me then put her down low.

"Finally don't sleep to much bitch !"I shouted at her then slap her again and again then pinch her in the stomach he cough with blood but still I don't care I grab the shinny little knife and go to the back where her fingers are I loose the rope a little bit so I can see those fingers when I see enough I cut her fingers one by one he cry and scream begging to stop and have mercy but I pretend I dindt heard her her scream and pain is like a music to my ear is so pain reliever it's really fan touturing her but she's too loud it's getting irritating so I get my gun load it then I said look up she dindt fallow so I said to one of man to pull her hair after they pull it she screaming for mercy begging saying sorry but I didn't listen and just focusing to target her hair after it's all settled I pull the dragger then boom heard a gun shot and now his head have a bullet and some blood splash I said to my man to clean it chop her body then drop it at the ocean when nobody can find it .

Then moving on it's jinyoung time am kinda bored of playing with him so am just gonna kill him slowly but painfully .

I go through the big door see him covered with blood and bruise I just chuckle .
"Wake up bastard "I said in a deep voice and he midgently open and eyes Ang look at me I smirk at him.
"Finally your wake up "I said teasing and then get my gun and shot both or his feet and arm hisisng and aching it's fun watching him in pain cause I'm in pain too my heart is brokem because of this asshole and bitch after I shot the last part is his head so I close my one eyes go to the gun license looking if am aming the right target after it's all settled and put my hand to the dragger and boom and all blood splash everywhere I chuckle and smirk give my gun to my man and then told them to clean it dump it like what you did to that bitch I said while I left the room and take a warm bath.

__________________________________________________
Hi lovely jikookers (✿^‿^) maybe your quiet shock about being Jennie and jinyoung to be the suspect but I give a hint to one chapter about jinyoung and to Jennie it's quite offuse cause you know his crazy bitch I don't hate Jennie ok just for this book but Jennie character here she's obbeses with jungkook and when jungkook expose her and make fun with her Jennie is mad and came an idea Jennie and jinyoung are friends like childhood friends and Jennie and jinyoung have on crush of both jimin and jungkook Jennie have an crush on jungkook while jinyoung on jimin so they came out of the plan to made the two break up yeah it's kinda a plot twist but I like twist so yeahh hope you still reading and like this story please don't forget to vote ( ╹▽╹ )