Chapter 37:Who Are You?

Jimin pov^_^
Am at school walking to the hall to the library to do some research I didn't see so many people just a few students and teachers I keep thinking about what should I do first but then I bomp with someone then my book fall then snap out of my mind then started grabbing my book when i touch I had grabbing the book I look up and I see I pair of eyes look at me I quickly grab my books and got up he hand me some of my book we got up then he ask me.
"Are you ok?" he ask me with concern I just nod.

"You sure?" The guy ask me I nod 

"Thank you for your concern but i should get going now" I said almost walking away but then I hear a voice calling my name.
"Ji-Jimin Mr park" Someone call I turn a around is the same polite boy again I frown my eyesbrows then he show my my note pad I quickly ran at him then get it and mumble thank you he give me my note pad I almost what to go but then a question pop in my head.
"Am Mr who are you?" I ask him looking him.
"Cause I never see you around here Mr" I said looking at him with a confused eye he just chuckle then shake my head.
"Hi my name is park jin young" he said as he shake my hand smiling at me.
"So your park too?" I ask him he nod.
"Oh ok am park jimin" I said
"and but why I didn't see you around here are you new or something" I ask him raising my eyebrows.
"Am cause Mr park am grade 9 and I don't really eat at the cafeteria or go around am always at the rooftop eating or under the tree eating" he said smiling.
"Ohhh so am your hyung am grade 10 and graduating soon" I said quiet pouting and nodding my head.
"Ohhh Ok hyung" he said giggling I smile at him but then I remember I needed to research something on the library.
"Ohhh sorry jin young I really need to go now nice meeting you and see you around" I said waving at him then started running to the library.

I was here now at the library I get what I needed I started reading all of them but then when am it the last page am last book I started think about that boy jin Yung  jin yun ohh I know jin young am still confuse though cause you know my boyfriend is famous and the guys and am quite famous as well but why I didn't know him I just seen him today I got in the school several months ago and I know everyone here but why didn't know him or see him just once question keep popping on my head but then snap out of my thought cause I been reading and  thinking many hours now  so I look at my watch it's only 6:45 I sigh and  go I know it's still a little bit early  but  I don't want to be late so I go straight to my classroom.

Few hours later
Finally is launch time I go to the cafeteria looking for my boyfriend and my friends I spotted then laughing at the table I shouted.
"Hi guysss!" I shouted waving at them.
They look at me and still quiet laughing.
"Why are you laughing guys?" I ask them then sit beside jungkook.
"Cause babe-" he didn't finish his sentence he laugh I just look at him confuse.
"So joonie tries to cook yesterday cause he want to I said yes cause you know maybe he improve cause his watching how to cook at another stuff but then when he open the stove and the fire is then he put his hand of the stive fire to check if it's hot then he flinch cause it's burn I laugh at the corner and though what happen to Mr 148 iq his being dumb he already now fire its hit and you will burn but he still put his hand on the fire to check its hot "jin Said laughing I laugh with them I always fall of but jungkook put his hand on my back I blush but then jin hyung started telling dad  jokes
" What do you call a cat that look like a cactus? "he ask no one say anything namjoon just sigh. But am curious so I ask.
" What? "I said.
" It's CATtus"he said laughing like someone is whipping the window I try not to luagh but I brust in to laugh and taehyung to even jungkook. Then jin stop laughing and tell another joke.
"What do you call a spatula that now how to spank?" he said looking at us ni one answer but he's said it anyway.
"Its SPANKtula" he said its corny but I laugh and Tae join me.
"OK what is calm that man that has no body and no nose?" he ask
"Ahmm what?" I reply.
"No BODY NOSE" He said stratung laughing his famous whieldshiled laugh and hitting the table I laugh too and then we started talking about another things.

Few classes  later~
  Am done the bell finally rang to student know it's finally going home I look for kookie cause he always drop me off I know he go to the bathroom so I look there  he was not there but then I saw a familiar face again I look closely and of serving his face
'what itsist jin young' I ask to my self I still keep asking when I didn't know he look at me I just snap out when he call my name.
"Hi hyung what you doing here you should get home now" he said  smiling
"Ahmm I thought my boyfriend is here but maybe his finally in the car" I reply at him he nod and then said
"Go home safe hyung goodbye" he said waving at me I wave back and rush to the car cause I don't what my kookie waiting I know he have patience but I don't want him to wiat cause I know his tried too so I rush to the school parking lot to see jungkook on the car on his phone I knock on the car Window he smile at me then open the door for me.

"Hi babe what took you so long?" jungkook ask.
"I was looking for you have I thought your in the bathroom cause you said you need to pee" I answer he nod I peck on his cheeks he kiss me back then started driving we are here infornt of  my dorm I open the acr door I go to the door knob opening it but then I look back cause I dindt here kookie driving away I look back I still saw his car and him he smile at me and said.
"I just want to make sure if you got inside safely" he sia dsmiling I smile and blush it touching I got inside I smile then wave and said.
"Love youuu kookie drive safe text me when you got home babe so I will know if you got home safe" I said flying a kiss on him he catch it then acting like he been shot I chuckle of his cuteness but then.
"Go home now kookie it's getting dark I don't want you to drive in the dark" I saud concern he smile at me and nod
"Ok mochi I will gi home now an d text you if I got home safe" he said then started driving away I lock my door and head upstairs I change my clothes am so tired to shower so I gi to my bed to go to sleep when my phone beep.

Beep.. Beep...
My phone beep I took my phone then look at it its a message from kookie.

"Babe kookie😘💜"

Babe kookie😘💜:I got home safe mochi so don't worry. 🤗
Babe kookie 😘💜:I know maybe your sleeping  but I text you so you would know and not worry in the morning I love you mochi goodnight sleep well 😘💜💜💜💜

     Baby Miniie 🥰💜:yep am going to sleep now kookie good nigth sleep well love you too kookie😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰💜💜💜💜
Babe kookie😘💜:Love you more nigth chim chim byee~

I smile and shut my phone down and sleep.

______________________________________
Hi guys(^o^)So this is some update hope you like it please give feedback guys thank you and love you ♥