Chapter 73: Make it up to you

Jimin pov~
It's was my day off from being a model like finally it's been a week i think when that thing happened to us and jungkook he hasn't call it aishhh why I'm I thinking about me I'm just here in my bed looking at the ceiling blankly I don't know what to do should I go out or just sleep but as I think my phone ring .

Ring..Ring..
I stop thinking and look at my phone it's an unknown but why it so familiar I just answer .
Hello
Ahmm jimin can we meet
I was shock for a minute is jungkook
Should I say yes or no
Ahmm why?
Just please come here  in the cafe nearby your building
But I'm at home is my day off
Ahh!just please come
Then the call end should I go
Ahh I think I needed to go I think is something important and I really want to talk to him about something.

So I get up out of my bed going to my shower .
After I shower I pick a nice clothes a white plain t shirt and a black coat with a flattering in the side and black pants after I check my self to the mirror I get my keys my phone my wallet and go .

I was here then I see jungkook at one of the table sitting he order I think woahh he still remember what is my favorite caramel macchiato and the cookies and cream cake I go there then he let me sit.

"So I call you here cause ahmm"he said seems nervous I just stared eating my cookies and cream .
"Ahmm ok I will go straight to the point jiminie I'm really sorry I'm sorry for leaving you into that club after we did I'm so sorry jimin please forgive me please give me one last chance I want to make it up to you please jimin I still love you "he said while crying he seems really is desperate I wipe his tear and go to him and hug him .
"I will if you will answer my question "i said hugging him  he look up to me
"Why did you cheat on me ?"I ask raising my eyebrows.
"Minnie of I will tell you please don't be mad ok "he said letting go off me then I sit on my chair.
"So when I said I will go out that day me and the guys go out planning how to purpose to you in that day of graduation I was ready to propose but something tragic happen I was at the club with the guys yes because we celebrate early I was getting so drunk in my last drink there's something wrong about the taste but I just ignore it cause I thought it was my taste buds but after I drink that my head spin and I wanted to vomit and before than there this man that come to me when I was in the bathroom the man that I talk to while ago then I stared vomiting I feel so dizy then everything turns black and I can't remember anything that happened that day I just woke up naked with someone I get up I dindt look at the man's faces I feel so disgust and then when you find out I was planning to explain and telling you but you left before I could I just figured it out I was frame cause when I was at the hospital the doctor said they find a drug on my blood then I stared to remember what happened that day there's someone purring some chemical to my drink I notice it but ignore it cause ei thought I was hallucinating even I remember what happened that day I couldn't see their faces it blurry I just know one girl and one boy I fuck the boy the girkput something on my drink but then few days or weeks I remember the faces it's jinyoung and Jennie I couldn't believe at first but then at the first start I was not feeling good around you hanging out with jinyoung tae feels it too but we just trust you "he explained while nearly crying I go to him and sit on his lap and hug him .

"Shhh kookie it's ok sorry for not letting you explain I was just really broken in pain and sad I couldn't faces you I'm angry at you but when I know that you been inan accident I immediately go to Busan to Seoul yeahh I been there for you when you are sleeping but I have to go because I have a flight to Australia I start my new life there new friend new me but there's one thing that dindt change and that is my love for you I still love you even I try to stop you that nigth I couldn't cause I miss you your touch everything about you I just miss you kookie even im at Australia I couldn't stop thinking about you Jungkookie I still love you "I said he look at me and kiss my nose I giggle
"I would give you one last chance so don't waste it and please don't broke my heart again I'm scared of that pain again kookie I'm scared being alone "I said hugging him I'm still on his laps he kiss my lips I miss this feeling .
"Of course my mochi when you leave I was like in a hell hole in a deep one I couldn't get up back on my feet I cry to sleep doesn't eat my world flip up side down when you leave Minnie "he said while crying I just wipe and kiss his forehead we giggle then I go back to sit and stared eating.

After we eat we go to the park a beautiful one there's so many bubbles kids running around balloons cotton candy ice cream it's really pretty here I smile while walking then suddenly I feel I pair of warm hands in my hands locking it together I look at him and smile I miss this we walk to the path of the street and beautiful park first I show this cute bubbles I was so memeraze by the cute bubble I stay there dancing and giggle jungkook chuckle at my behavior then suddenly I show I cotton candy liek a customized one o drag jungkook there to buy me one I point at it cross my arms and pout he chuckle and nod .
"Hi lovely couples what should I get you two "the man said I gulp cause I don't know are we couple or not but then just jungkook call my name .
"Minnie what do you want ?"he said looking at me
"Ahmm a bunny one cause it's represent you "I said giggling he just chuckle and give the man a money
Then the man started making it .

"Here it is enjoy couple's"teg amn said as he wave and give a smile we smile back and get the big white fluffy bunny cotton candy I hold it and don't want to eat it cause it's pretty .

"Minnie eat it before I eat that "he threaten me while chuckling .
"Yahh you wouldn't do that "I said defense but then he was close to biting it I hit him .
"Yahh don't eat what's mine "I said as I hold it closer to me he just laugh and we found a bench and stared eating it .

I didn't give him while eating it at shoving it to my mouth .
"Yahh!Minnie your so mean give me some"he complain then I took a piece and show it to his mouth he laugh and eat it .
"Ahhh!"he said while opening his mouth I shove one again and the Cindy candy run out while we laugh .
"Jungkookie I'm hungry I want some ice cream " I said as he chuckle .
"Your too hungry Minnie you eat all the cotton candy and just give me too and your not full "he chuckling I smack back of his head .
"Yahh!Just buy me or else I will eat your-"I said I was cut off.
"My what jimin ?My "he said he gasp acting like shock then smirk .
"Yahh !Never mind "I said as I walk towards the ice cream truck .
"Min!Wait for me "he shouted I just keep walking and just ignore him that I felt someone lifting me up .
It's jungkook.
"Yahh junggo-gah put me down "I said as I hit his hands.
"Nope "he answer .
"Put me down you muscle pig "I said then I fell on the grass then he stared tickling me .
"Yah jungkoo-hahahaha plea-ahhahaha stop hahah"I said while he tickling me I couldn't speak properly.
"Please hahahahha-kooki-ahahah I beghshahah youhahaha jebal(please)"I said between my laugh I couldn't breath but he didn't stop I couldn't stop laughing then he stop and lay next to me we are too exhausted from laughing then we looks t each other then I see I spark in his eyes and we just smile then look back to the dark starry night the stars are really beautiful like they shine so bright in the middle of this darkest nigth they are like the light the  source of it they shine and glow so bright we just enjoy this nigth .

___________________________________________
Hi lovely jikookers≥°≤ yes this quiet cute thing and yeahh please vote for this chapter and keep supporting me I love you jikookers so much ♥