Chapter 56:Couple of the year

Hoseok pov ~

It's been like 2 months since our winning celebration it's Valentine's today but not gay Valentine's it's just fourtenn not fifteen so Tommrow we gonna celebrate gay Valentine's but today just Valentine's for a couple our school have a program like this every year of Valentine's it's not queit new .

I'm infront of the mirror checking my outfit if it's ok when am finally done checking I go outside get in the car and drove to pick up some stuff.

School•
Am infront of the school now the school seems to decorated decorated with red pink ballin confetti and some beautiful stuff like paper flower and something in the front door there's like a paper that hang out then I ribbon with a heart in the side the classroom there's so many confetti heart flower and a red cut out paper of a cupid as I go I said to yoongi to meet me at the court because the party is there I ran so fast the party is staring just for a maybe 5 minutes I saw jungkook giving jimin a bouquet a box of chocolates that shape like heart and some teddy hate and I think a couple of rings and a Rolex then I saw sunghyun giving tae a bouquet chocolate and I think a three Gucci bag I saw namjoon giving bouquet of a pink and white  roses a big giant teddy bear and I think a Mario thing am just waiting for yoongi to come so I will give my present .

then I saw yoongi walking he look so gorgeous and hot his wearing this (I will just attach the photo )

His looking so hot he smile at me while walking closer I kiss him cheeks he kiss me back and I give him the bouquet with pretty white and red roses a full box of expensive chocolate and a cute cat stuff toy .
"Thank you so much hobi "he said while he kiss every inch of my face .
"Close your eyes baby "he said an kinda what to ask' why?'but I just close my eyes then he said open your eyes now .I open my eyes and see
"Babe I know we don't have a promise ring so I buy one "he said I smile it's a ring that have a diamond  in the middle it's quite simple but it's pretty .
"So in this ring I promise you that I will never leave you I will stay by your side forever I will love you until my last breath "he said as he put the ring I sob a little bit then he give me the other ring .
"In this ring my baby yoonie I will never hurt you I will never make you cry because of pain I will never hurt you I will just love you until the end "as we promise I put the ring on his finger then we kiss ..

Then we heard someone in the mic
"Go get your partner we gonna play "Someone said yoongi look he don't want to go but I said it would be fun I please him then he just said yes I hug him so tight then we go the first game is you gonna put both of  your feet in the garbage plastic then stared hopping first you will go round and first that will go back to the start is the winner am competing Chanyeol and yoongi will be competing baekhyun win or lost is ok because all of this is just for fun then we got ready and then we heard someone said start we stared hopping yoongi is quiet giggling while he hop then I saw baekhyun and Chanyeol is leading so I said to yoongi we gonna be fast so we start hopping like a crazy rabbits.