Chapter 45:*Shock*

(A/N:It's been a while so now it's sope pov)

Suga pov~

I woke up due to the sun poking to my curtains I woke up beside a peaceful sleeping hobi the sun shine so bright but of course his brighter I smile while admiring him after I admire him I don't what to wake him up to wash my faces and made breakfast so I go to the bathroom as quiet as I can and go down stairs with no noise I wipe my sweats and go to the kitchen washing my hand and started chopping things it's only 5 am I think am making the traditional breakfast.

After a hour ~

Am done cooking now and still I didn't hear hobi waking up so I just prepare the breakfast first before I could wake him up their a rice, soup, meat and a full array of side dishes, this breakfast includes grilled short ribs (galbi), spicy seafood salad, bean sprout rice (kongnamul bab), spicy stewed fish, cold cucumber soup (oi naengguk), seasoned kelp, and radish strip kimchi (moo saengchae).
That I make the food so presentable with the help of my maid and when am satisfied what it looks I go upstairs to wake me sunshine up i unlock the door to see hobi is still sleeping his so cuteee those heart lips I want to kiss him so I go closer and kiss his lips and then started to wake him up.

"Hobi hobi wake up the sun is shining so bright wake up now hobi your yoonie is waiting for you to eat with him" I said while shaking him a Lil bit to wake up and using my cute tiny voice yes I do this to wake up hobi yes maybe I seems cold but for my love ones like hobi I will show him my soft said yes I have a soft spot to him I started to shake him up a little bit more and kiss him lips so he can finally woke up then I finally hear his yawned.

"Ahhhhh" he said stressing him arm
"That's the best wake up every yoonie baby do it often I like it" he tease why he smirk playfully.
"Ohhh please shut up hobi and go wash up the food is ready" I said while sighing and I go downstairs and all my maids buttlers and all bow to me and yes I have all of this cause my mom and dad had own company and the most richest man and richest women beside jungkook, jin, taehyung are business are the most top four richest man in the Korea and top 6 in international and yes am living at a mansion but looks like a palace too I have all I chief and all but I just really like cooking and you ask jimin namjoon hoseok and Sunghyun status hhmmm I should say their not us level as us by their Welty to like jimin mom and dad are working at a successful company to jeon company they have the highest position and of course all of them four like that and yesss I love hobi all of my heart and he love me too like that hobi is so cute humble kind handsome hot as fuck can thrust you so fast have a big cock-ohh sorry for rumbling.

So I sit on the chair waiting for my hobi hobi to go downstairs and then here's is he his like a sun like yeahh I sun I side that always bright my day like the worse day ever he will make it the bestest day ever I act that am so blind because of his light I rub my eyes blink and blink acting like cant believe what I see but still I can't believe too that he his my boyfriend look at him even he just woke up his so handsome his not just the sunshine or just the light his the fucking sun his so bright he sit infornt of me I smilee at him showing him my gumsss and then we started eating.

Then when hobi look at me directly like eye to eye or are eyes lock up i flurtersh and blush  and giggle a little bit yess am like this just around hobiii. So we are done eating hobi is on the bedroom now I don't where bedroom cause we have 30 bedrooms and 15 rooms
We have 5 bedrooms and 4 rooms at first floor
10 bedrooms and 5 rooms at second
15 bedrooms and 6 rooms at third so I don't really know where cause I have
2 bedrooms at first
5 at second
7 at Third and more so I don't really now where so I go to my room where we and hobi sleep i really heard nothing so I think hobi is not here maybe his somewhere in the other room so I decided to take off all my clothes put in on the laundry and go to my "Bathroom" should I call hobi call it a whole bedroom cause it's so big it have sauna bathtub shower and more I just really don't know for me it's just ok.

So after I take off my clothes it's to quiet here I put my towel on my waist and go straight in my bathroom to maybe shower or bath I don't know but I prefer shower than bath but sauna that all but I don't have much time for that so I quickly open the door and then it shock me.

__________________________________________________
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hi lovely jikookers yes bishhh am back  ^_^ I know this is a bit short but still please read guysss I love you all thank you for the support and all hope you still support me after this book maybe I will do another ship or something but please keep support me guys ㅜㅜ Love you guys so much ♥.