Chapter 35:Meeting Both Of Your Parents

Jungkook pov:O
I was at the my room just scrolling something on Instagram when I saw someone message me I open it then saw its jimin.

Baby  chim 💜🥰

Baby chim💜🥰 :Hi babe kookie I just wanted to ask are you busy?

             Kookie babe 😘💜:Wae? Am not busy am always available just for you 😉

Baby chim💜🥰:Stop! Stop Making me flurtesh!

        Kookie babe 😘💜:Ohh did my baby mochi is blushing right now.

Baby chim 💜🥰:Ohh shut up

     Kookie babe😘💜:Ohhh did my babi chim chim angwi at kookie 😚🥺

Baby chim💜🥰:ughhh but yeah you made chim chim angwii~

    Kookie babe😘💜:Sowwi baby chim hopi you forguv kookie 😔

Baby chim💜🥰:ok ok mochi forguv you but mochi had something to saiyy

     Kookie babe😘💜:What is it mochi?

Baby chim 💜🥰:Mom and dad what's to meet you

    Kookie babe 😘💜:oh ok I will come but what time mochi

Baby chim💜🥰:ahmm seven in the evening

     Kookie babe😘💜:ok mochi I will come there 😊

Baby chim💜🥰:yey ok bye kookie love you babe <3

    Kookie babe😘💜:Bye mochi love you more 💜

I shut my phone then grab my towel and go to the bathroom to take a shower.

Few minutes later~
Am done showering so am looking some formal clothes to wear cause you know I need them to be impress so I look some clothes I saw this black and white coat with flower design  and this white sleeve it's nice so I decide this is should I wear.

Am done with my clothing I spray the most expensive and the most nice perfume I have then I put vaceline and lip gloss then brush my hair

Am done with my clothing I spray the most expensive and the most nice perfume I have then I put vaceline and lip gloss then brush my hair. I look at the mirror once again I look good am  satisfied now so I grab my phone wallet and key for my sport car.
I began driving to jimin parents house

Thirty minutes later

I was finally here I was been here before so i know we're is it I suit my self and smiling a little bit I takeout of my phone and look at my self when am satisfied enough I knock on the door and someone open it.

"Oh its you babe" Jimin said looking at me with that sparkling eye he look at me up and down and smile.
"Your handsome today babe not that your not  handsome everyday but your more handsome today" he compliment I smile and blush a little bit because of his compliment.

"Come in babe" Jimin said I smile then he grab my hand and lock my hand with his hands I look at him he give me that soft smile then we walk on the dining table. We saw Mr and Mrs Park. Mrs park putting the food on table Mr park making the table presentable then when they know are present are here they look at me and go to us.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs Park" I said politely smiling a little bit showing my bunny teeth.
"Am jeon jungkook boyfriend of your handsome and beloved son" I said smiling.
"Oh I heard a lot about you from my son he never shut his mouth he always talk about you" Mrs park said giggling.
"Mom!" Jimin shout looking at his mom pouting his mother quite laugh.
"Oh we should go to the dining table now" Mr park said we nod then go to the dining table with jimin I pull the sit and make him sit their.

"Such a gettleman" Mrs park said I smile then go to my sit beside jimin.

"Ohhh we for got to introduce are self to you" Mr park said.
"Am park ji hun and this is my wife park hye jin" Mr park said I smile and nod.
"Jungkook sweety how old are you?" Mrs Park said I look at him eating my food
I wipe my mouth and drink the water.
"Am 17 Mrs park turning 18 in September 1st"i said looking at them.
" Ohhh so your one year younger to are son "Mr park said I nod.
" I heard from are son that your good at everything it's that true? "Mr park ask frowning his eyebrows.
" Am yes Mr park "I said confident smiling.

" Oh ok sweety do u want more food "Mrs Park said I nod Then she give me more food.
We all continue eating when Mrs park say something out of now where
" Jungkook sweety your seems a nice guy and good to our son so please take care of are son and never made him hurt and cry ok "She said while eating.
" Yes Mrs park  I love your son so much I love your son more than living I love him more than anything  mr and Mrs park I will never hurt him and made him cry I promise "I said sincerely why looking at then them Mr and Mrs Park flast a smile at me I smile back showing my bunny teeth then we keep eating are food

       Time skip
We are done eating now I should take my leaves now. I said to jimin that I should take my leave now cause I think my parents are looking for me he nod then told his mom and dad that am leaving they both stand up and come forward to me their are in front of me now.
"Mr and Mrs park I should take my leave now cause my parents maybe looking for me is nice meeting you both Mr and Mrs park and the food is delicious thank you for having me have dinner with you Mr and Mrs park is nice knowing you" I said with a soft and calming voice and  look at them with my signature bunny smile they smile at me then Mrs park hug me all of the sadden.

"it's nice knowing you to jungkook sweety you can come and visit are here everytime  you what your always welcome and don't call as Mr and Mrs park your part of the family know so just call us mom  and dad ok sweety" Mrs park said- I mean mom I smile at them and nod then Mr park shake my hand
"Is nice meeting you jungkook is nice meeting my sons future husband" he tease with a chuckle jimin blush and hit his father arm playfully
"Dad stop it" he said giggling I blush a little bit at the tease but I know someday me and jimin will get married and will have a beautiful children and live happy family I smile at them then they open the door for me I walk to my car when I was on my car I open the window I smile at them and wave they wave back then I go started driving.

__________________________________________________
Hi guys ^_^thank you for still reading please give me feed back guys and I love you  ♥