Chapter 2:Meeting Him

Jungkook pov

Jungkook woke up in the sound of his alarm clock. He woke up chage his clothes with black t -shirt and some black ripped jeans.

After he chage he go in their school cafeteria after he eat he go to school then he bomp in someone " Fuck you watch were you going" then the small guy said" Am sorry am not paying attention were am going " Then jungkook walk away to go to his friends. Namjoon said" You look like piss ha what happen" them suga said " yeah you look like you want to punch someone" Jungkook reply" Shut the Fuck up ok I bomp in someone because he is not paying attention where he was going " namjoon said" who is that guy that you bomp in " Jungkook said" I don't know I think his new here I never see him before " suga said " Uhh yeah they said that their is a new student here maybe he was that,what he look like" Jungkook reply" he has red hair short and plump lips" Suga reply "I think he was that"
Jungkook said" can we go now I don't want to talk about that new student guy" then they all walk in their both separate way.

Author pov

It's lunch time so both jimin and jungkook go to their cafeteria. Jimin is with his friends they grab a trey to grab some food Jimin is in the line but someone push him. "It that guy again" Jimin thought
Jimin said " WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM " The guy push jimin in the floor and they kick him jimin try to fight the guy but his to weak they punch and kick him the crowd cheer "FIGHTFIGHTFIGTH" and some one took a video of them figthing. Someone push the guy and help jimin to get up. His friends notice it and go to jimin to help him jimin said " thank you" and smile his eyes are like Crescent when he smile the guy said " your welcome am Kim seokjin but call me Jin" Jimin smile and jin left then jimin and his friends.

_____________________________
Hi guys please keep reading and thank u