Chapter 3:The Project

Author pov
1 week later
Taehyung and jimin are in the hallway laughing and talking about something. When someone push jimin in the ground, jimin's back hurts when he rise his head he saw a person standing it's the boy again in the cafeteria "What do you fucking want!!!"
Jimin yelled at the man but the man didn't answer he just left jimin in the ground. "Jiminie are you okay" taehyung asked jimin, jimin only nodded his head then walk to their separate way.

Few hours later ~

It's there last subject jimin really like science he really like to experiment when he was a kid and really like about planet, universe, as turnout and stars something like that so science is jimin's favorite subject but he really was annoyed because the guy that bully jimin's is there they have the same class just in science and he have to seat in the back of that guy jimin is really piss but science is his favorite subject .

When jimin got to his seat his teacher start teaching "So class go get your textbook and open it in page 223 and read it silently"

Then jimin read what ever is in that page "Class you have an group project you gonna past it until next week it's 60%of your grade so if u don't past it you gonna get lower grade so group 1 is Suho, Namjoon, Jackson, Jin and Yeonjun. The second group is Chanyeol, Yoongi, Bambam, Hoseok and Hueningkai.The third group will be Hwasa, Taehyun, Solar, Beomgyum, and Moonbyul. And the last group is Jungkook, Soobin, Wheein, Jimin and Baekhyun. So please do it you will have a whole week to finish it"After his teacher done talking jimin was pissed because he have to work to jungkook but if he gonna do it or work it he will got low grade so he gonna do it anyway.

_____________________________
HI GUYS THANK U FOR READING THIS SHIT PLEASE KEEP READING