Chapter 26: Planning

Jungkook pov:
I woke up seeing jimin sleeping beside me his peacefully sleeping I don't want to wake him up so I admire him he looks so innocent and pure he looks like an angel. I still keep admiring him when i didn't notice that his awake.
"Stop looking, I just woke up" he yell covering his face  I chuckle.
"Even you just woke up your still beautiful baby" I said smiling and kiss him in the cheeks he kiss me on the cheeks too. We are hugging when my phone ring so i pick it up.
Few minutes~
"So we need to go to namjoon's house to help him how to purpose to Jin tomorrow."Jimin said so I start up to the bathroom to take I shower.

I was done taking shower so I told jimin that he need to shower while i make breakfast. So i go downstairs and go to the kitchen i started making breakfast its pancake actually.

I was done but I almost burn the house but the hours is fine and also the pancake are not burn. So i call jimin to go down so we could eat the pancake.

"My mochi! Go down the pancakes are ready! " I yell.
"Am coming am coming" he yell back almost tripping in the stairs. I laugh a little bit but I ask him if his OK he said his fine. We started eating the pancakes.

We are done eating the pancake so we got are stuff and lock the door to go to namjoon's house.

Few hours later~
We are finally arrived to are distination . So I got out of the car and open jimin's door. He smile and we both walk in the front door. We nock on the door and suddenly someone open it and it's namjoon we both greet each other and go inside. I look around and I saw taehyung is in there.

"Take a sit i while just prepare the food" he said we nod but then I realize where is the sope couple o forgot soon to be "couple"
"Am hyung" I said he look at me across the kitchen
"Hmmmmm" he hum
"Am where is yoongi hyung and hoseok hyung" I ask him
"There on their way i know" namjoon hyung reply i nod.

Few minutes later~
We heard I knock on the door so I stand up to open it because namjoon hyung is currently in the kitchen preparing the food.

I open the door and i saw its yoongi hyung and hoseok hyung.
"Hi yoongi hyung and hoseok hyung come inside namjoon hyung is currently on the kitchen preparing something" i said smiling they smile back and go inside.

They both take a sit and we all  talking some random things so we don't get so bored waiting for hyung to finish.

We are talking some random things when namjoon hyung give us the juice and the cookies.
"So hyung why do you all call us here" I ask politely then taking a bite on  the cookies.
"Ohhh tomorrow is are anniversary" namjoon hyung said.
"Ohhh we forgot that you tell us before we come here " we all said at the same time. And  burst in to laugh, started laughing
"So what do you want to do hyung?" Taehyung ask.
"So I want to purpose but I dont know how to I want it to be romantic" namjoon said
We all start saying some suggestions.
"ahmmm do u know some beautiful place in here that has pink he really loves pink so" namjoon ask.
"ahmm I know a place" suga said
"Wait let me just Google it" suga said then showing the picture we all agree it beautiful.
"Ohhh I know the place it's nice right we will let Jin hyung to follow the pink petals like how jungkook did to me" Jimin suggested namjoon nod.
"Ohhh and when his almost close to namjoon there a wood Stand it's shapes a door then it's have a flower vens." hoseok suggested namjoon nod
"ahhmm and when he across the
Flowers vens there's more petals surrounded like there's a petals everywhere and their a different sides of color pink that will say will you marry me" i suggested  namjoon smile at me then nod.
"Ohhh and before we do that all we will pretend that we are kidnappers and take Jin" taehyung suggested
"Actually it's adultnapper" hoseok joke we try not to laugh but jimin crack and laugh so we all laugh.
"Ok that's funny but should we really need to kidnap jinnie" namjoon ask taehyung nod.
"OK the plan is Namjoon will text  Jin to wear sometimes formal because there going somewhere then jungkook will drive the car  and the rest will decorate the place then jimin and jungkook will nock on the door wearing mask then when jin open the door jungkook will hug Jin tight and jimin u will cover jin hyung  mouth with something that will nock him out then when jimin and jin are inside.  jungkook start driving to where  is the destination jimin blind flod Jin hyung then when you are almost close to the destination text us then when u are arrive I will get Jin but with blindfold I will quite change my voice so he will not notice then yeahhh that's the plan "taehyung said we all nod
" Thank you to all of you guys thank u so much "namjoon hyung said hyung all of us then after that discussion we all went to are different ways.

_______________________________________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------
^_^hi guys so this is all mess hahaha I don't whyy am not in the right mind but guys hope u will keep reading and please follow me and click the voting please cause after this book i will make a new book and more in the future and
Thank u so much cereal285 thank u for reading my story and voting I really appreciate it Thank u so much I love u borahaee💜💜