Chapter 40:Getting To Know Each other

Jimin pov :3

Few days later~
(After they had sex)

It's a beautiful day I woke up beside jungkook it felt so good when you woke up in his arm it made my day you know..

Am OK with just small interaction like I will appreciate when i woke up in his arm when he hug me kiss me great me goodmorning goodnight did you eat like that I appreciate small things I find it sweet and cute I smile then get up to go downstairs to make us breakfast I open the pan with low heat and started cracking some eggs to make egg roll and started cupping some things.

After a put the egg rolls at let it cook by it self I go to make a sweet pancakes I started getting some flour eggs and more I get it to the pan and use a mold thing to make it look heart
Then I just let it cook the egg rolls is finally done I put it in the plate so it will cool done and then focus to the sweet pancakes I flip the pancakes after that it finally Cook I put it on the plate look what I did I make it persintable enough I but some ketchup in the egg roll and I was gonna but a syrup when I felt a pair off big hands around my waist I turn around to see kookie smiling at me wide I smile back and kiss his forehead.
"morning kookie" I said giving him a big smile
"Morning too jiminie" he said smiling like and idiot I laugh a little then he let go of my wiats and I bring the food to the dining table we started digging after we ate we go upstairs I get some clothes and get jungkook one I just get some things.
"Kookie am gonna take a shower now" I said going to the bathroom and then he say something.
"Can I come babe?" he questioned
"Yeah sure babe-wait what" I said confuse then I turn around he look at me with that naughty smirk and with that evil eye then he started licking his lips.
"Kookie stop! And no! I know what you thinking" I said rushing to the bathroom so quick I shut the door then jungkook yell something.
"Why not! Babe?" he questioned
"Cause... Just cause and no!" I said then taking off my clothes then turn the shower own I just heard him chuckle I just ignore him then started taking some bath.

After am done I get out I saw jungkook look at me up and done and forming an evil smirk. I was confuse then I remember I only have towel on my waist I over my upper body and shout at him.
"Shut up! GET OUT NOW!" I instract him but he just get close and close to me when his close enough I hold him hand tightly then open the door then push him out of my room and his clothes too I breath heavyly then I heard him shout.
"Yahhh..!! Jiminie we just have the same thing you know.." I shouted.
"Yah! can you just shut the fuck and take a shower in downstairs" I shouted he just left. I sigh then started dressing up i wear this black button t shirt with black jeans

And put some light make up then fix my hair a little bit and then get out of my room with my bag wallet and phone I go downstair to see kookie is ready he seems mad so I go to him and jump on him and hug him tightly like a koala I started kissing ...

And put some light make up then fix my hair a little bit and then get out of my room with my bag wallet and phone I go downstair to see kookie is ready he seems mad so I go to him and jump on him and hug him tightly like a koala I started kissing him and saying "am so sorry kookie pweese forguv chimmy" I said with a cute tiny voice still hugging him tightly.