Chapter 44:Announcement

Namjoon pov
Am in the classroom with jin beside me when the teacher stop rewriting and the principal go we gretted the principal and they have a talk outside the classroom me and jin are just focusing on the lecture.
After I think 10 minutes of talking Mrs Kang go in.
"Ok class stop all of your doing we gonna continue this tommorow cause the principal wants us all at the social hall now!" Mrs Kang said me and jin just look at each other then pack are things get up and hold jin hand.

We go to the social hall we see the others while walking so we go their beside them.
" Hi guys "Jin said to then they look at us shock.
" I don't see you there"Jimin said while we still walking.
"Ahmn guys do you know why the principal wants at all in the social hall cause you know it's been so long when we did this" I ask them they just furrowed their eye brows.
"I don't know too joon but I think it's important or maybe an announcement I don't really know" Suga said while clinging on hoseok.
I just nod and still walking beside then to the social hall we are here we sit in each chair am with the guys sitting when all students and teachers are here the principal finally spoke.

"So good afternoon to all of you I know you all wordering why are you here but I have an announcement to make so please stay quiet and listen carefully" The principal said with a deep voice we stop talking to each other and behave like a little kid we just sit there and shut are mouths.

"Thank you, So my announcement is so I know some off you are their last year in this school and it's been a while since we did this so I think it's finally time me and the muster teachers and the vice president talk about this they agree" The princal said then he continued
"So the announcements is there is going to he a compitation in upcoming Christmas party and that is in Dec 06 So the compitation is dancing we don't care what kind of dancing if it's hip hop popping waltz modern ballet or more we don't care but this competition is for all grade like grade 7 grade 8 to grade 10 you will all battle each other and the winner will have a money and will have high grades it's physical and music and have 5 points above to different subject so participants if your good at dancing and the song you can make one or just cover one we don't care and the outfit it's base on your theme and you will practice tomorrow you will all have different dance practice studio it's November 01 Today you will have one month to prepare so thank you that's all you should go on now " the principal said while going down .

We all are kinda shock and we got up and go me and the guys stay with each other cause it's launch anyway we are at the cafeteria while eating I ask them.
" Guys do you want to participate in the competition? "I ask then while eating my food.
" Don't know joon making music and dancing its kinda hard "suga said while eating.
" Yes joonie it's hard "jin said
" And namjoon hyung we have money we are rich so why would we need the money "jungkook and the order agree I just sigh but then I though of something.

" But we will have extra points I know all of us are smart but you know do you not want some challenge you know I know we're rich we don't need money I know we are all smart and have high grade but don't you like challenges to chall your self to improve your self like you suga hyung and me we know have to compose music beats all all so why should we just sit here doing nothing you know this is the chance to improve are self and are skills like you hoseok jimin jungkook taehyung you can dance gracefully you can do choreography why don't you want to challenge your self to improve you know jinnie baby you can sing pretty
High notes and all of us know how to sing and rap well then why don't you want to challenge your self improve all you skills to see people all are skills "I said fast a little and quiet angry I breath heavily after I said all of that they all look at me shock.

" Ok ok you have to calm down love "jinnie said calming down I calm down I little bit.
" You have a point though "suga and j hope said.
" Yes he have a point babe "Jimin said to jungkook and while the other think.
" He have point you know cause this is the chance to improve are self with this giften talent and show people are talent "taehyung said and the other queit nod.
" So do you agree now? "I ask then look at then directly. They nod
" Yes! So tomorrow we should plan everything do you agree all "I ask then they nod and we both went to are own classroom.

__________________________________________________
- - - - - - - - - - -<> <> <>- - - - - - - - - -
Hi guys so this is the shittesy update ever I don't know why did I write this but hope you guys still reading please give feedback guys ♥
Ohh and thank you so muchhh I don't expect this to am screaming I never expected this shitty book to rank #502 I don't expect this first #935 to # 835 and now #502 am I dreaming I cannot believe this but thank you so much for the support and love that you give me I love you all am crying ಥ_ಥ
⊂((・▽・))⊃ let me just hug you all virtual ( ◜‿◝ )♡

__________________________________________________- - - - - - - - - - -<> <> <>- - - - - - - - - - Hi guys so this is the shittesy update ever I don't know why did I write this but hope you guys still reading please give feedback guys ♥Ohh and tha...