Chapter 47:Daddy;)

(This contains
Smut🔞
Sexual tension
Sex
Some things like..
Butt plug vibrator and more maybe
So if your not comfortable feel free to move in the next chapter and skip this but if you like smut feel free to read this shit)
Grab your holy water now to drink it and bless those eyes of yours

Here's it goes good luck 🥵
Suga pov ~

Am so excited but at the same time am kinda curious what will it feel cause as I said I never been bottom or sub before but I just go upstairs every step I take the more I feel excited on my veins then I open the door and sit at the bed waiting for hoseok to come here I wait for him then I heard I footsteps coming closer and closer I began to panic I little bit but excitement take over me then I heard the door click and reveal a serious and looks like mad but his hot then he look at me and then said.

"Strip" he said in his low sadistic tone it's kinda surprise me but I just did what he said I strip I take off all my clothes including my boxer.

"Now sit on that chair and be a good boy" he said pointing at the chair in the middle I didn't see it there so I just go there and sit following the instructions.

"Now follow what I say don't complain baby boy" he said looking at me with those lust eyes and cocky smirk.
Then he grab something under my bed I saw it was a red boxes I don't know there's a red boxes there and I don't know what contain inside that am kinda getting excited now but kinda nervous.

Then he open the boxes and reveal a rope a
Vibrator a buttplug and a lube I look at him he return me with a smirk on the faces then first he go with the rope then coming closer to me and started to tied me on the chair after that my hands at tied to the back of the chair it's so tight but it's not hurting me after that he get the vibrator the vibrator is so big I think like
8 to 9 inch then he come to me.

"Baby boy spread those beautiful legs for me" he said I just follow then when he ready to put it I stop him and ask.
"Hobi is that hurt" I ask him quite confused hello it's my first time how would I know how those one night stands feel when I top them.
"It's doesn't baby boy and I guess you never been bottom aren't you" he ask me with that low voice again then I nod to say 'yes'

He then give me that naught smirk
"It's doesn't hurt baby boy just trust me ok and now you will feel what to be bottom" he said giving me with the playful smirk I gulp a little then spread my legs then he smirk and put the vibrator slowly and gentle I moan a little and it's quite hurt and new to me.

Then when the vibrator plug in he gets the remote of the vibrator then first he put in the slow and gently mode I enjoy it while moaning
Then he turn it to a faster but still gently mode then the last the faster the so much faster then before.

"ughhh ahhhh fuck-ahhhh" I moan in pleasure it's feels so good but I know the real one will feel more better while hoseok look at me with pleasure and lust on his eyes I think he enjoy me being like this it's my first time seeing the side of this hoseok but I know I will enjoy this side of hoseok.

I kept moaning and moaning
"I Ahhhh-iiii think am ughhh gonna cu- mm-m" I said while quite patting heavynly
"Not yet baby boy" he said while looking at me like I was a piece a juicy meat then he come closer to me holding a butt plug then he whisper.

"I Will remove the vibrator but hold your cum for me ok or else am gonna punish you" he say wait a low sadistic and sexy voice that voice just shiver all the way on my spine then he pull it off I try to not cause I don't know what kind of punishment he will give me so I try my best then he remove it then plug that buttplug it's quite cold but it's kinda pleasure too then after that he got up and point his poiting finger then said.

"Suck it" he said then I just follow and started sucking hoseok finger then he add another one and another will the butt plug is still on my butt hole then when I was done sucking in he unplug the Butt plug then insert his first figure I groan in pain then he insert another one and another one it's felt so much pain but at the same time it felt so good.

First he go with a gently slow speed it get boring so I said faster then he started to faster it then he groan moan because of pleasure and pain that I get for hoseok.

"Stop! The tease now hoseok" I said irrited we been doing this for 30 minutes I want his dick inside me now.
"Ohhh such a inpatient baby boy" he siad while he smirk then he untie the rope then push me in the bed so rough then he started to undress he clothing then just throw it somewhere in the room he just had his pants now and he started to crawl on me and started kissing my face ever inch then he started kissing bitting my under lips like what just a few hours ago then his asking for entering I let him then started roaming a round on my mouth after that long lust and passionate kiss he started kissing sucking biting my neck he never leave any each of my neck in spotted he leave a red mark that I assume a hickey.

Then after he started kissing my bare chest then he started sucking licking both of my nipples I moan in pleasure then after that I just push him over now am on the top now I did what he did to me then I started kissing ti the lower and lower and find his zipper then I open it with my teeth then there's a blug in the boxer Like there's a printed big egg while I admire it he felp me over then just slide those boxer off and just throw it somewhere then his big cock sprout out my eyes began to wide like how will it fit.

"Like what you see baby boy?" he ask me I couldn't answer then he go closer to me and said "suck it" then I started sucking the half then I take the hole I started sucking and shallowing until my throat will be on fire I started bobbing my head and sucking in and out after it wet now he said bend then I bend on my knees.

"Hoseok those that fit" I aks him quite concern
"Don't worry baby boy it will fit I will start in gently first but if you want it be faster of rough just tell me" he said us he wink then I started to in it quite slow so my hole will stretch a Lil bit and unjust to the size then when my hole taht it all hoseok started to thrust a Lil bit gently its so good and more pleasure when it's true then I started to moan his still gently then I said.
"Hoseok -ah fatser please" I said while he still thrusting in and out but gently.
"That's not my name baby boy" he said in a sexy tone and looking at me with those serious eyes.
"Hobi?" I said unsure
"Try to guess again baby boy"
"Ughh fine please master can you please go faster" I beg in a cute voice.
"yes baby boy your wish is my command but I will still try to be gentle not to break you ok" he said I nod as he started to thrust those hips more fatser then before.
"Ahhhhh ahhh" I moan in pleasure I want more
"Ahhh dad- d aa-dy mo ughhh - re" I said between my moans
"Fa-Faster pleese master rougher " I said still moaning then he started to thrust those hips faster than the lighting and rougher than a stone.

Then he find my sweet spot

"Ahhhhh yess there master" I moan while crouching the bed shit
Then he started to be faster and faster I pouf heavy then he reaches my climax.
"I- II th-iii nkk am g-onn-na cu-m-" I said
"hold it baby boy am almost there" he reply then he started to be more fast the before
"Reliese it now baby boy let cum together" hoseok said as a let out the one stinky circumstances then we patted heavy and we look at each other and smile.

"That the best" I said
"I know" he said while he kiss my forehead
"Yoongi you know you just take my v card" hoseok said I was shock am not virgin my self though.
"do you regret it?" he ask him he shook his head as a no then he get up then get some wet towel then started to clean me up and change the bed sheet then we laid done then I began questioning.
"Hoseok so if am your first and you don't regret it but how are you so experienced?" I ask him quite confuse.
"it's a secret baby now sleep because tommorow you will be exhausted so sleep now" he reply
"I love you yoonie" then kiss my forehead one last time
"I love you too hobi" I said while I peck his lips then we sleep while i snuggle beside him.

__________________________________________________
- - - - - - - - - - - - <> <> <> - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hi jikookers did you survive? ;) hope you like this smut chapter I know it's a bit shitty but o well it's my second time rewriting this so please bare with me but hope you like it please give feedbacks love you guys ♥ ★