Chapter 4:Sleeping Together

Jungkook pov

Ughhhh do I really need to work with jimin.

But  o well I really need to do it or I don't have a fucking grade ughh I hate chemistry. Why do we need chemistry!! Ughhh why I have to be in a same group as jimin why why I hate it. Jungkook snop out of his mind when someone tap his shoulder "Shit you scared me" Jungkook said"Ohhh hehehe sorry but am we need too ahmm do the project for chemistry so ahmm Baekhyun said that we can do it in his house so ahmm I ahmm should go now so we can ahmm do we and past it "Jimin said to jungkook so both of them walk out of the classroom and head to Baekhyun house when they got in the house the house look really big its like a mansion it's really big I don't know that baekhyun is a rich kid but oh well we really need to start it so when we got in his house we got to baekhyun room to start the project. After a while we almost done with the project and it's getting late so I need to go home but before I could walk in the front door someone grab my hand "ahmm wherr are you going" Jimin said "am going home isn't offuse" before jimin could reply baekhyun came out of no where and said "you all could stay here because it's freaking late and we have a plenty of room for everyone" Baekhyun said before jungkook say anything jimin drag him and hold him really tight and baekhyun said "you too could go sleep in the guest room and while whaieen and soobin could go in another guest room" and then jimin drag me in the guest room. And then after I know jimin fell asleep I look at him head to toe of serving any detail his eyes are so cute and his nose are to little and his chick is so chubby and his plump lip looks really good I want to kiss it he looks like an angel waiiiiittt what am I saying does thing Ughhhh maybe I was just sleepy maybe I should sleep so jungkook sleep.

_____________________________
HI GUYS THANK YOU PLEASE KEEP READING I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. 💜