Chapter 32:Headache

Author pov (^o^)
Jimin woke up seeing jungkook lay beside him but then jimin look t the mirror in front of him he was shock why his not wearing his clothes   but then he remove the blanket to see if he still had his boxer or pants he take a deep breath then remove it.

"Thank God I thought I just lost my  virginity" he whisper to his self.

But he saw jungkook not wearing anything he was more shock.

"Wait wait what happen" he mumur to his self but then Flashback come to his mind his blushing like crazy but then he didn't know jungkook is awake looking at him daydreaming.

When jimin done daydreaming he saw jungkook look at him he quickly cover his body and his face with a pillow to hid his blushing face a naked body.

Jungkook just chuckle and said.
"Don't be shy babe I already see all of you and last nigth is so sexy " he tease jimin hit jungkook arm playfully.

"Just joking but by the way baby mochi where did you learn your" sexy" dance and how to pole "jungkook ask him he was shock he didn't know what to say cause he didn't remember.

" Am baby what happen yesterday I don't remember so much "Jimin ask his boyfriend.

Then jungkook tell him everything what happen including the dance and the sex. Jimin is shock of course cause he didn't know he did that.

" But Babe how did you learn how to dance that sexy and pole thing "jungkook ask him jimin seems uncomfortable and nervous but then he tell him.

" Ahmm so first babe when I was  little my mom use to go to this pole practice studio she always brought me with her I saw her doing that she said it's her excerse then one time she teach me how to then it's seems interesting and I want to make my mom proud so I trained for 3 years I start when I was 9 years old I stop when I was thirteen then I began interesting to modern and hip hop dancing then my I started dancing modern and hip hop and I love it I stick to it but I still practice my pole skills "Jimin said to jungkook, jungkook listen and nod.

" Ohhh that why your so wild yesterday babe "jungkook said smirking.

" Ohhh shut up am drunk my alcohol tolerance is not that high so shut up "Jimin said in a playful voice jungkook chuckle but then jimin began to pale and have headache.

" Baby can you get the headache medicine in my bag after that we should get going I think the guys left or maybe nahh "Jimin said then jungkook Hand him the headache medicine he drink it then just started dressing and getting their stuff before they left they check their stuff then left the room.

They saw the guys are in the talking to the bartender hoseok looks like have an headache i yell I little.

"Hi guys ahmm how your nigth" jungkook said walking down the stairs.

"It's good me and joonie have a lovely nigth" jin said in a tease namjoon just look at him.
"Ohhh me and yoongi have special nigth" yoongi said looking at hoseok like he was hungry but hoseok doesn't he was holding his head.

"Me and Sunghyun have and happy nigth" taehyung said clinging to Sunghyun.

"How was your nigth guys I heard some noise in your room " taehyung said.
Jimin blush due to embrassment.

"It's sexy actually but it's just kiss and some blowjob not something further cause I don't want him to lost his virginity I want it to be special" jungkook said all guys smirk at them.

"Ohhh jimin I have a question" hoseok said.

"ahmm what is it go a head hope" Jimin reply.
"how did your learn that dance move that you perform yesterday" hoseok ask jimin jimin hide to jungkook shoulder.

"ahmm I just learn it when I was 9 my mom do it for excerse I want try it and make my mom proud I train for 3 years" the guys nod.

"But yesterday is sexy I almost kill namjoon cause his look at your booty" jin said I hide more.

"His booty I good though" namjoon said jin smack namjoon head so hard.
"Ouchh sorry love but yours is more good and beautiful" namjoon said  jin kiss him we just all laugh.

"ohhh and just because of your dance hoseok got turn on" Yoongi said I hide am so embarrassed.

"ahmm just please don't remind him again his embrass maybe we should get going" jungkook said they all chuckle and nod then they  bid are goodbyes and go to their  houses.

Jungkook drop jimin off in his house when jimin got inside he go  on the bed then sleep his to tired he didn't want to go to class so he skip it just for a day it wouldn't hurt right.

__________________________________________________
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys ^_^it's a bit short but hope you keep reading and please give me feedbacks and also you can give me advance or something  say if it's ok ok guys byee(^_-)