Chapter 29:Buying Jewelry

Jungkook pov (¬^¬)

Just couple this from now is are one hundred days being couple so right now am going to some jewelry store and I invite taehyung to come with cause he now jimin more longer and I need some help to pick rings.

🥴CRAZY ALIEN🤪

🥛BANANAMILK BOY🍼-Tae can we meet up i need some help with something 😐

🥴CRAZY ALIEN🤪- ohhh Ok but what do u need, like what kind of help? 🤔

🥛BANANAMILK BOY🍼- ahmmm so u know that jimin and I are couple almost 4 months right?

🥴CRAZY ALIEN🤪-Yahhh I know of course his my BFF after all.

🥛BANANAMILK BOY🍼-yahh I know but can you help me buy rings.

🥴CRAZY ALIEN🤪-Waittt😯 are you proposing to my BFF chim 😮

🥛BANANAMILK BOY🍼- Nooo, no not like that am gonna propose but not now maybe soon but tomorrow it's are one hundred days being couple.

🥴CRAZY ALIEN🤪-ohhh hahaha sorry for over reacting butttt what should I do to help.

🥛BANANAMILK BOY🍼- So can we meet up right now to help me find perfect ring.

🥴CRAZY ALIEN🤪- ohhh Ok otw.

🥛BANANAMILK BOY🍼- thank u Tae your the best.

I shut my phone then lock the door and go to where we gonna meet.

Few minutes later ~
I was on the mall where we meet up i was waiting for him want took him so long then I saw a familiar car and saw a guy with ash Gray hair I look closely it's taehyung so I shout .

"Taehyung! What took you so long" I shouted he chuckle.
"Sorry kook Sunghyun my boyfriend refuse me to go" He said chuckling walking towards me.
"It's OK so shall we, we need to find I perfect ring to a perfect beautiful guy" I said smiling he chuckle and cringy.
Then we go inside of the mall. First we go to the closest shop we are in the ground floor we look through the rings but both us no ring caught are attention so we move on to the second shop.
But still no rings caught are attention so we move on to another store and another this is the sixth store that we go in to I walking looking at the rings section when one ring caught my attention taehyung is in the other side

It's an customize double names with small stones. I call for Tae if he likes it and he said yesss it's beautiful I smile then call for the lady.
"Miss this ring what I want it's a customized ring right " I ask her she nod.
"Sir just rewrite what is the names are and we will do it" the lady said politely and handing me a small paper and a ballpen. I rewrite pjm❤️jjk I hand her the paper and the ballpen she smile.
"Sir just come back here in Saturday"The lady said still smiling at me I nod.
" Come back again sir "the lady said to both of us we open the door and go out I thank Tae for helping me to find a ring he smile and said" No worries your my friend and jimin is my BFF so it's ok am happy to help "he said I nod and smile then we go to both or are different ways.