Chapter 33:Teach

Jungkook pov

  Exam are coming  a began studying I study the easy one I study the history economics and technology first I will study the economics I study all of it and it's not that hard after I will study the history and technology.

Done studying the three subjects and here's comes the hard part the math the pre calculus it's hard for me I have high grades in all the subject except for math my math grades it ok but not that high math sucks.

I started studying and trying to understand how to solve it but it's hard I drink the third coffee I was getting tired but  still I  didn't understand anything of it am getting tired and tired but I don't want to have a low mark my parents will kill me.

Then I remember jimin is good at math too beside on science and he have high grades like mine so I should called my baby to help me study it.

I look for my contact list trying to find my baby mochi then it began ringing.

Ring.. Ring..

Jimin:Ohh hi kookie why did you call

            Jungkook:Ahmm am just wordering are you busy.

Jimin:No why kookie

       Jungkook:ahmm exam are coming right?

Jimin:Yehh and...

       Jungkook:ahmm mochi you are good in math right?

Jimin:yepp why kookie

      Jungkook:Are you busy

Jimin:Nope why kookie

     Jungkook:Aree.. You done studying.

Jimin:Yepp

      Jungkook:Ahmm can you help me with pre calculus I can't really understand it please mochi

Jimin:Of course I will wait a minute am coming over to your house.

      Jungkook:Thank you baby I love u so much

Jimin:Your welcome babe love u too

I was just waiting for jimin when I heard I door bell I quickly go to the stairs and run as fast as I could then I saw the maid already open the door for jimin. Jimins is looking everywhere like his checking on something.

"HI babe" I said he smile at me then say
"Hello babe am I don't know you live in here" he said continous his looking down at the floor
"Yep I live here why baby mochi" I said he quite blush but then said
"Ahmm am just shy you know cause my house is bigger than your and your house looks luxurious and expensive like yoongi and namjin house" he said in a small voice pouting. I quite chuckle
"Ohhh babe don't be shy ok its ok even am rich I don't care if your not same level us me I still love you" I said they I heard a owu.
"Owuu my son is finally in love with this beautiful young men" Mrs jeon said in a happy tone we both look at her and look at each other buth jimin look at the floor again and he looks like blushing.

"What your name young man" Mr jeon said in a politely voice.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs jeon my name is park jimin" Jimin said giving and bow they smile.