Chapter 28:New Couple

Jimin pov (*(°)*)
Everything is good now me and jungkook are in really really good terms. Jin and namjoon purpose they are new marriage couple. Taehyung and Sunghyun I think Sunghyun wants to purpose to Tae ore something but not just now. And suga and hoseok ohh that two hoseok have a surprise to yoongi hyung today the surprise is.

Flashback~

Hoseok pov~ (->-)
It's Monday now me and yoongi hyung a re been dating for almost 4 months am so In.love with him I want him to be on my side forever and be mine and only mine so right now is to early and yoongi hyung is not in the school at the moment I don't want him to know my surprise for tomorrow first I should ask the guys about this if they agree so I come to find them. I walk to the cafeteria where we always sit but there is no signs with them then outside then to where we always go my last hope is the empty classroom where we always go when we want to hangout without people knowing so I open the door and....

I saw them
"HI guys I been looking for all of you for ages" I joke complaining while laughing they laugh a little.

"Ohhh why are you here by the way do u need something or what" jin hyung ask
"Ahmm so.." I said nervous they look at me confuse
"Soooo....."Jimin said looking at me with a confuse eyes like others.
" First we need to lock the door cause I don't want yoongi to accidentally hear this second we need to sit "i instract them they follow we all sit and a circle and I stared talking.

" Soo... Ahmm how to tell you all this "I said nervous but I know I don't have to much time and I need to announce it to the teacher, principal and all the student to help me do this tomorrow so I take a deep breath then started to tell them.

" Soo I want you help "I said with a trembling voice.
" For what "Taehyung ask
" Ahmmm sooo... I decide
that... "I said still nervous.
" Decide that Ahmmm.. "I said I don't know how to tell them ughhhh.
" Hmmmm"they all hum looking at me closely. 'I needed to tell them quick I don't have to much time' I thought 'here's goes nothing.
"Right, You know that me and yoongi hyung are dating about almost 4 months now right" I said they look at me closely jimin smirk I think he know what will I say next.

"I really love him so much and he with him all the time and I want him to be mine forever sooo..." They look at me like a kid that getting a present.
"I decide that I want to ask him if he Cann... Beee~ my.. Boyfriend" I said with a cracking voice they all look shock jin began to scream
"Ahhhh finalllyy I thought it will took forever" Jin scream I put my index finger in his mouth to shushhh himmm.
"Shushhh don't scream" I said to jin hyung he apoligize.

"Sorry" He mumble.
"So what is the plan" Jungkook ask.
"Ahmm" I said then started talking what is my plan.
"Am so first I have a question"I said they all look at me.
" So guys can you help me with this plan "I ask them
" Of course what are friends for "They all shout a smile.
" So my plan is tomorrow I will ask yoongi hyung to be my boyfriend right "I said to them, they all nod.
" Soo my plan is first we need to ask the principal if they can just u know just give me one hour of their time to do all those things I hope they can "i said nervous.
" Don't worry I got that the principal is my uncle right I can ask him "Suhyun said.
" Ohhh right thank you "I thank him smiling.
" Second I need to announce it to are classmate if they can help me "I mumblewith a small voice.
" Don't worry you know am pretty famous I cab handle this I will just say cause you know boys and girls love me "Jungkook joke, jimin punch his shoulder we all laugh.
" But real though I will handle it "jungkook said I thank him.
" So my plan is we will decorate that cover court with some beautiful things and after we decorate the place and all settled my plan is when yoongi come inside the school theirs different people that will give him rose and when I put his bag in his classroom someone will call him that will say that Mr Lee are p.e teacher is calling him to the cover court they yahhhh like that after that I know u will know what next right "i said to them they all nod and Sunghyun go to his uncle the
" principal " and jungkook go to the cafeteria and he will announce it.