Chapter 54: Competition

Jimin pov~
It's final the competition day am so happy and nervous at the same time I don't know who will win  you know there's so many competants and good dancer and singer and all I don't know who will win we are in the waiting room there is  a big TV in here so we can see the performance we are number 23 and we call our group bangtan sonyeondan cause the meaning of it is bulletproof boys scouts because we are bulletproof no one can ever break us no bash or hate can ever separate us apart are shield is our song  our armor is trust no one can ever separate us apart so we are at the waiting room for our turn first contents is grade seven student they wear some just like a simple loosen t shirt a jacket on their waist and some ripped jeans and the song played is manalo they started dancing .

Few hours later
Is our turn I heard our group name we place our hand together and shout "bang bang bangtan "after we shout that we go forward to the stage am quite nervous of course who wouldn't he nervous if many people are watching so we go there we got on our position the play start we stared dancing what chreography hobi teach us we dance we pour out heart to our dance we dance like theirs no tommorow and this is the chorus part when I will show my abs first am not sure if I should show it when we are practicing jungkook disagree too cause he said "no body will see my bodies boyfriend except me "he yell we been founting Because of that but in the end he give up and just let it be so this comes the part I lift my shirt us to Evey see my six pack us the girls started squealing  and the others are drolling our parents friends and I think girld and guys we have crush on us started yelling and squealing  then after that we started dancing again .

The song comes to an end finally my heart is ok we perform me we bow to the audience and come to the side we wait for other performance to go on to the stage before the winner will be announced the judge are whispering and the audience too  .
"The performance did well so the judge hard to pick who is the winner but the ranking and scores are not far enough and please if your group didn't win just be happy cause win or not your still the winner cause you did all your best and trophy isn't important to show that you are the winner ok  so lady's and gentlemen I will likely to announce the third runner up the third runner up have total of 93.3 is Exo "Mr Kang said  then the crown started shouting then the another teacher giving them a bouquet a slash and a  small trophy and a money .

"The second have 93.5 scores just two more than the third runner up lady's and gentlemen the second winner is  'drum sounds'   seventeen" we are not shock though when we are waiting we made a bet who will win due to their performance we agree that seventeen going to be win we don't know what place but his going to win and same goes to exo so this is our bet.
Namjoon :Exo ,seventeen ,got7
Seokjin: txt , Ateez , nct
Yoongi:Got7,Nue'st ,txt
Hoseok :Seventeen ,txt ,Got7
Me:txt , seventeen,exo
Tae:exo ,Ateez,Nue'st
Jungkook: seventeen,nct,exo
And yeah we made a bet if not one of our bet is right he will buy as food ,champine and wine
Yeahh we kinda nervous now cause who will be the the first and grand winner what if we didn't win anything our hard work is just nothing we hold hands stared praying .
"The first has 94 and that is ....'drum sounds' tomorrow by together "the crown scream the young men started bowing and saying thank you
"The grand winner have 97.9 the judge and crown love it so the grand winner is ...'drum sound' "
We hold our hands our heart beating so fast this is our last chance we breath heavy our heart is beating so fast like is going out of my chest then it's finally saying
"bangtan sonyeondan !"we look at we couldn't believe the crown started screaming like crazy and clapping another are dancing we go their take the big trophy the slash the money we couldn't believe that we winn we stared to group hug each other while crying then we say thank you and then go .

__________________________________________________
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - <>            <>            <>- - - - - - - -
Hi jikookers so this is the update hope you like it please give feedback guys love u ♥
Ahhhh!Did you listen to still with you by jungkook ahhhh!
Thank you so much Jungkookie for this wonderful masterpiece song😭💜 you touch my heart you send a message through that song and I get the message I want to cry 😭🤧💜 it's very touching while sending that message through your song 💜 I can feel it I can feel the emotion 😩 ahhhhh thank you so much for touching our hearts 💜💜💜💜 I know he wouldn't see this but yeahh

__________________________________________________- - - - - - - - - - - - - - <>            <>            <>- - - - - - - - Hi jikookers so this is the update hope you like it please give feedback guys love u ♥Ahhhh!Did you listen to still with yo...