1. Loneliness

Enjoy reading (:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I am pregnant.'

Her message was still roaming in his mind.

He was driving with complete focus. He has his destination in his mind. He has his purpose in his mind; a purpose to live, to love and to laugh.

He wanted to live his life.

After so many years his life got a real purpose.

He was aimless from past four years. A lost wanderer paving in darkness. Finally he got a ray of light in his life.

He whistled in the car. A melody finally coming out of his mouth. After so many years he wanted to take out his guitar and sing his heart's content. He wanted to go out and play with his little friends in the orphanage.

But first things first. He has to go to back to their home. A place where his reason for happiness was waiting for him.

His patience was finally going to pay off. He smiled contently parking the car and moving towards the apartment.

As soon as he reached the door, his smile disappeared. He could feel uneasiness in the air. Loneliness, a sensation that he felt in the past four years threatened to come back. He was trying to escape from that sensation so desperately from so many years and he finally had a feeling that he was successful. But now he was doubtful.

He knew something is wrong before he could even open the door. His sixth sense was warning him. This warning wasn't there even when he purposefully fought with his friends and his sweetie pie. He just wanted to make them angry. Then they will leave him alone for some time till he sorts everything.

He entered the apartment and as suspected it was dark. He closed his eyes.

She doesn't like darkness.

There weren't many things that she disliked but darkness was one of them.

He moved towards balcony which is her favourite place. Breathing fresh air gives her relief.

But it was also empty just like the rest of the apartment and perhaps his life too.

Her absence was as powerful as her presence.

He finally sat on her table and as suspected a note was lying there.

He knew the contents before even reading it. He took a deep breath, praying for all the patience in the world because he knew what she had written next will make him loose his control.

'Dr. Kabir,

I'm sorry for burdening you. I won't trouble you anymore. I know that you have a great future ahead of you. I won't be the reason for you to change your plans. So, I'm leaving. My best wishes are always with you always. You will always be in my prayer.

Yours,

Sunshine.'

Kabir kept the letter aside. The words got printed in his brain. He could imagine her voice while reading and see her face while writing this. He knew that she was crying. The tissue holder present near was a proof.

But why? Why did she go? When he was finally going to tell her every secret of his, she left. That too in this state!

Again her mind has cooked some foolish theory. She has used the word burden and trouble. He wanted to go to her and shake her badly so that she could come out of her insane thoughts.

He was losing all his patience with her. This part of her, where she thinks or rather overthinks about things and go to conclusions without talking to anyone; irritated him to the core.

He was working to change her habits but this time she really made him angry. All these months meant nothing to her. Nothing changed. He has failed.

And Dr. Kabir Shah never fails.

You shouldn't have done this Ma reine. You shouldn't have. I thought we came a long way from this. You really surprised me this time. This is the first time I was wrong about you. The first time I was not able to see your next step. If not anything then you should have thought about our baby.

You didn't do the right thing this time. I won't forgive you for this action of yours. It's time to bring you back. And once you are back you are going to see my anger. If you think you know me from the past five months then you will be shocked because now you are going to see what a twisted man Kabir Shah is!

Kabir thought and got up immediately. He called to one of his informers.

He knew where she would be. She won't take the risk of traveling to another city in her first trimester.

She must be somewhere close. A place immediately came to his mind. He didn't waste any time in going there.

He looked around the beach to see many people but he didn't even looked there for once. He walked towards the isolated area and could spot her figure even in darkness.

I found you sunshine even in this darkness. I will bring you out from this darkness but who will save you from the darkness within me?

***

And it finally starts!

My third story begins and so does Kabir's twisted tale. 

It's a stand alone book and any part that came in the earlier books will appear again to maintain the flow of the story.

Any ideas what he is going to do now? 

And who is this girl (;

This book will have lots of flashback! They are as important as the present story line and will give us an idea why any character behaves in a way he/she does.

Share the story with your friends, vote and leave your comments about the first chapter!

Next update, next Monday. As I will be busy in travelling this week (: