62. Forgot?

Enjoy Reading (:

The quote above is for both, Kabir amd Zara. Suits them perfectly (;
_______________________

"Bir. We need to talk." Sanaa spoke as soon as he entered the house in the evening.

"Everything is okay with her?" Kabir asked worriedly and Sanaa nodded with an assuring smile and Kabir relaxed.

"Come on let's talk outside. My kids are missing the trees." Sanaa said and Kabir smiled and helped her carrying the baby strollers outside in the garden.

"What are you doing Bir?" Sanaa asked once they were outside and her kids were happily looking around with their baby eyes.

"I don't understand what you mean by that sweetie pie." Kabir said and held Ayaan in his hands and started making faces at him to avoid conversation.

As if they needed words to understand each other!

Sanaa shook her head and held Aayat as now her twin was in someone's hand then she will not stay quiet.

"So many years together and yet you still try to lie." Sanaa said and kissed her daughter's forehead.

"So many years together and yet you still ask me questions that I can't answer." Kabir replied in the same tone while staring in his nephew's eyes.

He was going to be handsome. Blue eyes just add the special effect.

Sanaa sighed while placing Aayat in her stroller and taking Ayaan away from Kabir and placing him with his twin.

"I really think that you should talk to Zara. What are you waiting for? Your child to come out in the world while your wife doesn't know the truth that you both are married? I'm the elder one so I'm ordering you to do that!"

Sanaa said.

"It's just five minutes, sweetie pie!" Kabir said in a bored voice.

"Five minutes that saved your inheritance which you stupidily signed away. But that's not the point right now. It's about Zara." Sanaa replied and then shook her head.

"Because of you even I have to hide truth from her. Earlier it was okay because it was just you but now I'm involved and I don't like hiding. So if you aren't telling her the truth then I will." Sanaa threatened and Kabir looked at her really annoyed.

"Sweetie pie, will you like it if I say that you should sit and talk with your husband instead of running away and hiding behind me and Sunshine." Kabir said and Sanaa took a deep breathe.

"That's completely different thing and I would have stayed with Zara even if everything was fine in my life." Sanaa replied in a frustrated tone while Kabir just smiled tiredly.

"Why is it different?" He asked.

"For starters my husband knows that I'm married to him and your wife doesn't have any idea that she is your wife."

Sanaa replied in annoyed tone.

"You once asked me to not interfere between you and Rehan. You said that you know him the best and despite of my reservations at that time, I did what you asked me to. Now, I'm asking you to do the same.

You don't know her the way I do. She will have panic attack and it will be dangerous for her as well as for our baby. She will run away, she always does, from the beginning and you have seen that too. She asked you to hide her name when I woke up from coma, right?" Kabir asked and Sanaa closed her eyes taking a deep breath.

Was it weird that in some twisted, complicated way, she understands her twin and his concerns? God, why does she have to understand him so well?!

"That's the only reason I'm keeping quiet Bir because I trust you. And I know that I won't like for you to interfere between me and Rehan. But please Kabir, talk to Zara. You know her better than anyone else so try and talk to her calmly." Sanaa tried to reason.