58. Lies and Truth

Enjoy reading (:

Whose heart is it that will leave first?

____________________________

Zara looked at the picture of her mother with his parents and then remembered his words.

I waited years to take my revenge on my father.

Was he waiting that long to take revenge from her mother too?

And just what had her mother done to Kabir's mom? How could you betray your best friend like this?

She started feeling guilty and her nerves started kicking in.

Kabir's betrayal started settling in her mind. So this was why he was hiding it all from her?

All for revenge?

Was this his way of taking revenge from her mother?

Was this why they were not together?

He wanted her to go through the same thing that his mother has gone through because of her mother!

No it can't be true right? Kabir can't go to that leve... He always behaved like a gentleman...

But then what does she even know? He has done a full on investigation about her and never gave her any hint.

What was your name again?

That was the first thing he asked her. It was all a lie.

Ice skating plan... When he knew that she was a pro!

The words about being the best daughter... 

He knew that her father recently died and said the thing that would win her trust.

He manipulated so many things...

But a baby?

Did he...

No!

She can't even begin to think about that.

Legal documents stating that you can't run away with my child nor can you separate me from my baby. Any attempt to do so will separate you from the baby forever.

His words started echoing in her ears...

No!

No!

No!

Those words kept on ringing in her ears. Along with her desperate pleas to him, to not make her sign those contract.

So, this was the reason he made her sign that contract? He knew that she will know the truth someday.

It was all making senses.