19. Charity

Enjoy reading (:

------------------------------

Flashback:

Twenty Four Year Old Sanaa and Kabir:

IIMR Campus:

Sanaa and Bir have graduated and were now working as temporary residents. They have taken the permission from dean to work in their specialty before getting acceptance from other programs.

They were celebrating along with their other friends Rahul, Pakhi and of course Vaish.

Kabir still hasn't told her truth and she didn't let him feel that she knew the truth. The secret was hidden for years now and frankly, it didn't matter.

She was sweetie pie and he was Bir. That was all they cared about.

They had their problems like the time Kabir got into fighting club when Sanaa didn't talk to him properly after her breakdown. When Sanaa got to know that she went to that club and brought him out of it and made him promise to never get into that club again. He in return made her promise to never set a foot inside again even if he was inside it.

They have got their scholarships and Kabir was getting money from his grandfather's side too which he rarely used but it helped. So he used to pay any bills for him or Sanaa.

Sanaa tried to object but his reply was, "Sweetie pie, don't make money an issue in any relationship and never hesitate in taking money from me. I will not hesitate in asking money from you in if I need because for both of us, money doesn't matter."

Kabir has stopped visiting Malik Residence and because of that Sanaa's visits limited to family dinners, occasionally. Her father was busy in business, her mother was busy with social functions and sister was working as fashion designer in their father's company. So even if they were in same city, they would not see each other too much.

They were looking for various post grad programmes. Kabir told her about Sydney Medical Council and Sanaa was fascinated by it and thought of applying to it. Kabir supported the idea. He knew her potential. He himself applied for it but he wasn't much interested in going out of India. He had his reasons for staying here.

He was making himself stronger to face, Mr. Malik. He has hired PI's to gather information about Mr. Malik's business and was pleased to know that the man was suffering some losses but it was still not sufficient.

***

Mr. Malik was facing some losses in his business. His strategies weren't as powerful as earlier and his decisions were proven wrong. He knew he needed to invest in something new because his own company was running in losses.

He was looking around, doing some research about the business he can take over when he heard about Shah Business Empire. That was his dream one time, for which he has crossed all the limits. But the old man, Aazam Shah was too stubborn to give up.

After his death too he has made sure that the Shah Business Empire was in the hand of a committee of trusties who would take care of any major decision. He wanted to be a part of that but knew that it wasn't possible because all of them were faithful to Aazam Shah even after his death. So he has given up on it.

But today he got some important information which made him smile devilishly.

It was time to meet his son but he knew that it won't be that simple and he has to send his daughter away. She was more his sweetie pie now than his daughter. She won't let him succeed. So he has to plan for it.

He can't break Kabir Shah but he can definitely break Bir.

It was time for a family dinner.