25. Accident

Enjoy reading

For all readers from DTBT, I have changed Sanaa's sister's name. It's Sofia now.

***
Flashback:

Four and half years after Kabir left IIMR:

(Time when Sofia's marriage to Rehan was planned)

Kabir was driving the car. When he first received this news and he can't believe it. Well, it wasn't actually unbelievable as he was aware about 'that man's' cunning ways. What he couldn't believe was the fact that, this time 'that man' was doing it with his favourite daughter.

How low he can stoop to force his daughter to marry someone for a business deal? That too to a cruel and heartless CEO who is business minded just like 'that man'. This CEO or great business tycoon was a workaholic who didn't have any social life and wasn't the type of man Sofia would want to associate herself with.

But what surprised him more was the fact that Sofia actually agreed. She was strong enough to turn down his proposal. But she was money minded.

Like father like daughter!

He thought and smiled.

Well, all his children are not like him. He thought and a face immediately appeared before his eyes and his smile immediately died.

His grip automatically tightened and his nails turned white. He changed the gear and increased the speed, using high speed as a tool to forget the memories which were hitting him, with a full force but he was unsuccessful as always.

His sweetie pie.

Her small beautiful face, her light brown eyes which looked even more beautiful in sunlight and her smile is unforgettable. The way she used to call him every time, in every situation for any help, any advice.

The way she used to call him, Bir.

Damn.

Focus Kabir, Focus.

Don't think about her, it will only hurt you. Think about the issue in your hand. He thought.

He has to find a way to bring Sofia out of this mess. She is reckless but he has to make her realize the power of true love. He immediately called Samar, the man she loves, who also became a good friend of him, from the time he got to know that he loves Sofia.

Actually, he met Samar under a false identity. His first intention when he met Samar was to know him and check whether he was trustworthy enough to date Sofia, but as the time passed he really became a good friend of Samar.

So now, when one of his spies working in 'that man's' home called him to inform about this arrangement, he decided to take the matters in his hands. He knew Sofia and Samar really love each other and Sofia just needed a push. So, he called Samar and told him his plan.

Samar being the ever right man he was rejected the plan to fake his accident and make Sofia worried about him. He knew he has to meet Samar and convince him and that's what he was planning to do.

His gaze shifted to a small charm, hanging in the car and again a sweet memory came. His sweetie pie has gifted him the charm, saying that it will protect him from all the evils. He smiled at her innocent thoughts and actions. Only, if she knew that he doesn't need protection from the evils outside.

He himself was the Devil!

And that is why she didn't want to associate herself with him. That's the reason he is behaving like a coward and is keeping tabs on her from last three years but still not meeting her.