51. Equal?

Enjoy Reading (:

How is the new cover?

Please vote, comment and share (:

-------------------------------------

Kabir looked at his nephew, having eyes similar to his own.

He smiled at the boy and hugged the baby seeking for comfort because he knew that a chaos was coming ahead.

He kissed the forehead of the boy and said, "Be strong like your mother is."

And Vaish took the baby looking at him with severe mistrust and infuriation.

And Kabir felt lonely just like the day his mother left him.

He felt lonely in a room full of his friend and his family.

His only family from childhood.

His twin sister who was elder than him by five minutes.

He noticed that Rehan's mother and others left the room saying something but he didn't heard because his eyes were fixed on his sweetie pie who was now giving him a look full of anger and betrayal.

Why mom?

Why?

Why do I have to go through all of this?

Kabir thought and prepared himself for the dreaded conversation and accusations that were going to come in his direction.

***

Sanaa was tired but happy after she gave birth to their first child. Pakhi was her OBG. Much to everyone's surprise, the first borne was a girl but Rehan just smiled proudly as he was with her listening to her not so friendly warning and threats from past few hours.

Rehan held his Princess in his arms for the first time and she saw tears in his eyes, similar to hers.

Their Princess.

One for which they were praying and waiting from past nine months.

She wanted to hold her but didn't have strength but she knew their princess was in the safest hands, Rehan's arms. Rehan looked at his princess and then at his Angel who looked tired but still beautiful.

He took the baby near her and kissed his Angel's forehead and noticed her touching her baby's face so gently.

"Thanks Angel. She is perfect just like you."

"Just like us." She said even in her tired state and Rehan's heart beated wildly just like the first time he saw her.

She always makes him feel perfect, good about himself.

"She looks like her father." Pakhi said as she waited for second contractions to start.

"Then the next one better look like me." Sanaa said with a tired smile and felt other set of contractions and ten minutes later gave birth to a baby boy.

"Congratulations baby. You have a baby boy. Perfect family, in first try." Pakhi said as the nurse cleaned the baby and Rehan also smiled as he has handed his Princess to his mother who was with her and he was standing by his Angel's side once again.

The nurse handed the boy to Pakhi who was about to hand him to Rehan but her smiled disappeared as she noticed baby's eyes clearly now. She thought that she saw it wrong or her glasses need a change once again when she delivered him.

But now even after cleaning, blue colour stayed.

How come Sanaa's baby has same eye colour as Kabir and his mom's?