50. Blue

Enjoy Reading (:

Take deep breaths before reading the chapter and be prepared.

Be ready to be shocked but before that a little something cute (:
_______________________

Three Months Later:

Kabir looked at her who was doing her prenatal yoga. They were in yoga classes for pregnant women and Zara who was now seven and half month pregnant was glowing all the more.

Zara focussed herself on completing the set of yoga that her instructor told her. She met few pregnant women and laughed with them listening to their experiences.

One of them was telling her about her first kick memory and Zara remembered hers.

"Bir..." Zara shouted in early morning as she was feeling something different in her stomach.

Was her baby feeling distressed? Was something wrong?

So she woke up Kabir who was sleeping beside her. Anger aside, she needed help.

"Bir!!!" She shouted and shook him. Kabir got startled and fell on floor and then immediately got up asking, "What happened? Are you alright? Is baby alright?"

And if she was not scared or angry she would have laughed at his appearance. Superman boxers, bed hairs and drool on the side of lips!

But she just shook her head.

Never going back on that track.

Never again.

"Something is going on." She said in a low voice and Kabir climbed the bed and sat near her.

"What's going on Sunshine? Where does it hurt?" He asked.

"I think our baby is..." she said as she placed his hand over her stomach.

"Kicking." He said in awe.

"Our baby is kicking Sunshine." He said in wonder.

"Yes. Our baby is kicking and it feels weird but it's good to know that he or she is alright." Zara said feeling the magic of the moment.

The joys of motherhood!

Kabir kissed her stomach gently and Zara stiffened for a moment before she heard him talking to the baby for the first time.

"Keep going on baby. Stay healthy but don't trouble your mama too much. We love you."

He said in a baby voice and Zara's eyes watered.

Why were you so harsh that day Bir?

Why did you make me sign those papers?

She got emotional for a second but controlled herself. She loved and she failed.

The end.

"Sunshine." Kabir looked at her intently and Zara stared back in those ocean blue eyes around which her world revolved at one point.

"I read that we should talk to baby so that he or she could be familiar with us. So can I talk to our baby at night if you are not uncomfortable?" He asked in a doubtful voice.

Zara felt bad for him because he has to take permission for something so basic but knew that she can't console him now. He brought this. It was over between them.

But she can't be selfish to deny Bir and their baby this chance. And she never wanted to.

So she just nodded and that started the bed time stories that he read to their child or the guitar he played when the baby kicked her more or different dishes he will cook when he saw her watching some recipe. She knew he was doing this for baby but she has to admit that she enjoyed it too. It made her happy.