54. Trust

Enjoy reading (:

Because the Devil was an Angel once (;

Don't forget to vote and comment!
________________________________

"Now have fun planning for a perfect revenge for next twenty years of your life because I have destroyed this one."

Sanaa spoke and all the people in the room were stunned except one who was smiling.

"Over?" Kabir asked.

With the smile still on his face.

"Yes it is over. I destroyed your revenge. It's over now." Sanaa replied to Kabir who just smiled.

"I'm not talking about my plan. I'm talking about your anger. Is it over now?" Kabir asked still smiling.

"You need not to worry about that. Just think about your plan." Sanaa spoke still not understanding why he is not taking it seriously.

"I have thought about it for so long. But now I'm thinking about you and I'm asking you, is your anger over? Are you ready to talk to me? How are you feeling?" Kabir asked and Sanaa shook her head.

"Kabir Shah, I just gave the papers in which you signed your inheritance, to your biggest enemy and you are asking me how am I feeling?" Sanaa shouted.

"Yes I am asking and no, you didn't answer me yet." Kabir replied casually.

"Have you completely lost it? I think that seeing your perfect plan getting destroyed has affected you really bad!" Sanaa yelled but he just shook his head.

And so she started hitting him on his chest.

Ever so lightly.

This man!

"Why Kabir? Why are you doing this?" Hit.

"You are not supposed to be this calm!" Hit.

"You are supposed to feel betrayed, like I did." Hit

"You are supposed to feel angry just the way I felt." Hit

"You are supposed to shout at me because I destroyed your revenge that you were planning to take from years. Just the way I wanted to shout at you when I realised that you lied to me for years." Hit.

"You are not supposed to stand here and ask me how am I feeling. You are supposed to slap me to knock some senses in me as I'm stopping you from taking the revenge for our mom." Hit

Why does he have to know her so damn well?

Sanaa hit him one last time before he hugged her tightly as she was now crying.

She was using her hits to hide her tears. Just like their childhood.

He gave her his handkerchief just like he did the first time he saw her and Sanaa took it for wiping her tears.

"Sweetie Pie will never betray her Bir. I trust you."

Kabir said and hugged her tightly, finally saying the words, which she was waiting to listen from last thirteen years, from their sixteenth birthday.

The words for she has to act like an evil angry sister.

***

Finally!

His sweetie pie was hugging him like she did when they were kids. The way she used to hug him before he left her.

And finally he was feeling the same warmth which he felt the first time when he saw his twin sister after entering the Malik Mansion.