21. Missing

Enjoy reading...

_________________________

Sanaa was playing with kids in orphanage. She has donated the amount and made sure that neither her dad nor her name comes in it.

She was now out in the garden and was enjoying the company of these little kids but she was feeling restless, a feeling which she gets before something goes wrong. She didn't understand what could possibly go wrong?

She thought of calling Bir but then remembered her father's words before leaving, "Don't tell anyone about your visit, not even your friends. I don't want to make a show of it. Especially that boy and Vaishali, you know they don't like me much. They will think of it as show off. So please keep it with you." Sanaa just nodded knowing that she will definitely tell her friends after coming back.

She shook her head and started playing with kids to divert took her mind. The little angels were adorable. This innocence took her to another world. They are such happy souls, away from the burdens of life. No lies, no secrets, no hiding the truth. She wished she could go back to this phase of her life.

Where she won't be hiding any truth from Bir! She was waiting for almost nine years now. Nine years since she got to know the truth and nine years of waiting. It might seem too much to some people but she knew that it was Bir's truth and only he has the right to reveal it.

Her knowing it was an accident. Sometimes she saw Bir struggling to tell her the truth but she always gave him space. She could give him her trust but he has to gather the strength by himself.

She has accepted him as family long before knowing the truth. She didn't care for anything else but she always felt guilty of what her father did to his mother. Kabir was scared for life. His hatred for businessmen, his obsession with making her a strong woman, his emotionless mask was damaging him from inside.

She was thinking all of these and busy playing with kids in the backyard since there was still sometime left before leaving when she thought of checking her phone which she has kept on a bench.

She took it out to see Bir's voice message. It was very strange because he always called her.

She played the voice message not knowing that this was the last she would hear of him.

"Sweetie pie, I can handle everything but not this... Remember one thing... whatever happened in the past or today; I will always love you.... Good bye Sweetie pie!"

She felt restless at his tone. His tone was cold and painful like it was breaking his soul to say those words. His words disturbed her and she felt an unknown fear growing inside her. She immediately tried calling him back, his phone was switched off.

She hurriedly walked towards her car and left the place without saying any goodbyes to anyone. She was supposed to wait for the inauguration ceremony after an hour where some businessman was going to give speech but nothing mattered at the moment.

All she could hear was Kabir's desperate plea of help.

In her hurry she didn't notice a pair of chocolaty brown eyes which were noticing her with fascination from the window from past forty minutes; the eyes around which her entire world will roam one day.

She was always a solace for restless souls; a magnet for troubled hearts. And while today one support has been taken away from her; destiny has given her another one.

They were supposed to meet today but they didn't. However one day they will meet because they were Destined To Be Together.