47. Kabir's Vow

Enjoy Reading (:

There will be time skips from now. Be prepared.

Calm before storm 😌

----------------------------------------------------

One Month Later:

Kabir felt like pulling his hair in frustration. Nothing, absolutely nothing was going as per his plan. He felt like a complete failure because everything that he was planning from so long was scattering into pieces.

His plan for Mr. Malik was a mess.

More than six months since he had come out of his coma and learnt about Mr. Malik's betrayal and he wasn't able to do anything.

Malik Enterprises' worth has suddenly increased like hell.

He didn't have any knowledge about business but he guessed it was because of the tie up between Malik Enterprises and SGI, Rehan's company.

The reason because of which Mr. Malik was hell bent on getting one of his daughters married to Rehan. Well Sofia was his first choice but she left and then his sweetie pie came into picture.

In a way he blamed himself because his accident was the reason which forced his sweetie pie to consider that arrangement. She said she felt the connection but he knew that she wouldn't have married someone just because of one connection.

Could one connection be that strong? But then shook his head at the hypocrisy of his thoughts. He knew some connections are just that strong.

Also, he thought that Sofia's elopement was somewhat his fault. He wished he could scold her but he didn't like talking to her. He cared for her, she was his sister but that didn't mean he liked her. She was like her father and being with Samar might have changed her but he still didn't talk to her. He just checked upon her from afar, never coming in front of her.

He wanted Sofia to be with Samar. But that girl has to make it dramatic and elope on the day of her wedding which put his sweetie pie in loop. And in a way he felt it was his fault once again because he was the one who encouraged Samar to pursue her.

Everything us his fault.

He felt like he was the cause of the sudden dramatic change in his sweetie pie's life but when he saw that she was genuinely happy with Rehan then he backed off otherwise he would have made her divorce him. He could support his sister all her life but she was happy and now she was expecting and angry with him and had every right to do so.

He wished sometimes things could be that simple but they really weren't. He wanted to talk to his sweetie pie clearly but he can't.

All in time.

He chanted and then shook his head to focus on the problem in hand, Malik Enterprises' destruction but it looked rock solid now.

Then there was his other plan, regarding his Sunshine and how he has to stop it in between. He can't put her in any stressful situation now.

He can't believe how drastically things have changed in between them. How much distant had they became after she signed those papers.

Her words about abortion and action that day really hurt him.

More so because he was already hurt because of that confrontation with his sweetie pie.

He expected that from his sweetie pie because he did that purposefully. He also knew that she was trying to rile him up to speak the truth but that didn't mean it hurt any less.