V . P R A N K S T E R

EVERY LITTLE THING
Copyright © 2020 by MischiefMaidenX

——————————

A/N: It's finally here my lovelies with a whopping 8k words.

Adam's POV.

An absolutely whole new character that was never mentioned in any of the other stories like I usually do. (If you haven't noticed that I do that ^_^) I hope you enjoy his grand appearance.

Also, I listen to a lot and I mean a lot of Kane Brown while writing up Adam's chapters. Mmm, Mama likes (swoon) There are some moments I also listen to Luke Combs as well.

For this chapter, the songs are Hurricane by Luke Combs and Lose It by Kane Brown

Remember to vote and comment <3

———
V . P R A N K S T E R

A D A M

Beautiful...

That's the only thing that can describe the woman in front of me.

With her long blonde hair twirling in the wind, it only adds to the wonder of what she is. Still to this day I don't know how I could've gotten so lucky to have her in my life. My angel, the one who saved me from my demons.

"Adam, baby..." she sighs as I wrap my arms around her from behind, nuzzling my face into the crook of her neck.

"I love you so much, angel. God knows how much I miss you," I tell her, and I can feel the burn of unshed tears forming in my eyes.

"I know. I miss you too, both of you."

"I wish so badly you didn't have to go. It's not fair. Why is it that bad people get to stay but all the good ones have to go?" I form an angry fist against her exposed stomach.

Her hands softly slide over my arms and cover my hands, gradually bringing me serenity.

"It's not, my love, but everything happens for a reason. I served my purpose down here and now it's someone's chance to make you feel complete," she leans up to kiss the underside of my jaw.

"But I don't want anyone else. I want you, angel," I sob and she turns around to finally face me.

"You'll always have me, right here," she presses her hand against my chest over my heart and I cup her face in my hand.

"Now, I'm telling you it's time Adam. You have to move on baby and give your heart to her once again," she holds her hand against mine in a loving manner.

"Who angel?" I furrow my brow.

There couldn't ever be anyone that could take Evangelina, my angel's place.

"You'll know when it happens baby," she smiles and I lean down to press my lips to hers one last time before this all ends.

Before time runs out.

It always does.

Every.

Single.

Time.