X X V I I I . E D E N

EVERY LITTLE THING
Copyright © 2020 by MischiefMaidenX

——————————

Remember to vote and comment <3

Chapter Song(s):
Thief - Ansel Elgort
Close - Nick Jonas, Tove Lo

::WARNING::
Smut ahead...just a tiny bit...but smut nonetheless.

——————————
X X V I I I . E D E N

A D A M

For the last thirty minutes, I've been watching Sarah as she sang up on stage with her whole heart alongside both her brothers. It was comical, to say the least, and it brought a sense of serenity to my soul, watching the woman I love acting like herself again. Happy.

All the drama before is now gone, my mother, she disappeared before Lee and I returned and thank God for that. I really don't have the desire to deal with her more than I already did. Neither does my sister.

Lee orders us another drink and once I take the shot, I begin to feel the warm and foggy effect of the alcohol—telling me I need to take it slow now since I drove. When Lee turns towards where Jackson is sitting next to her, I order a bottle of water and chug it down before I make my way over to where Sarah is now.

I lean against the wall behind her as she throws her dart into the board, damn near making it in the bullseye. Vinny groans next to me before banging the back of his head against the wall.

"I swear there's nothing I can beat her at. She whooped my ass in pool last time and now she's castrating me with a game of darts. She's just too damn perfect..." he narrows his eyes at her and when she turns to look over her shoulder at him, she sticks out her tongue.

The shine of her metal barbell in her tongue catches my eye. Fuck, just the thought of that on the tip of my cock, makes me crave her even more.

Without a second to waste, I walk up to her and grip a handful of her ass through her thin cotton dress. She jumps just as she throws the dart and it flies to the left of the board—right next to Ford's head. He screeches as he jumps from where he was standing and glares at Sarah.

"You almost took my eye out!" he yells and she grimaces while giving him a quick apology. She turns on me, with fury in her eyes and I fucking love it.

God, the things she would do to me and allow me to do to her in bed when she's pissed off, has my cock beginning to salute for Ole Glory herself.

I grab her hand and pull her along with me as I make a bee-line for the office. When we finally make it inside, I slam the door closed, locking it behind me before pacing towards Sarah with an unfathomable hunger.  She steps backward toward the desk and when the back of her thighs hit its edge, she puts her hands back to catch herself.

I'm on her immediately, hiking her legs up to wrap around my body as I lean in to press my mouth to hers. Her hands make their way into my hair and when she pulls, it takes every nerve and bone in my body not to release my hard as steel member and drive it into her with a rocking force.